INDY Fedora at SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked if the Wool Fedora qualified for a free t-shirt in the comment section of the "Free Indy T-shirt" section on their site and here's their response!!!!!!!

Administrator says:

Jason, yes it will qualify - thanks for checking!

May 29th, 2008 at 9:37 pm Jason says:

Does the Wool Fedora ($39.99) count towards a free t-shirt? According to your stated rules it doesn’t because it isn’t $40.00 but I wanted to make sure.

I picked up the Fur Felt licensed fedora, and it's nice. I was able to shape it to make it look more like the real version.

However, I think I guessed wrong on my hat size. I got the large, and now I'm thinking my large melon of a head is really an X-Large.

If someone wants a deal on a hat, PM me an offer.

I was sucked in by the Dorfmans long ago when I bought a wool one at Disneyworld...however after reading about the hat (at COW) many times over and realizing I didn't get the real deal...let along not something even remotely accurate...I was disappointed.

I have a AB on order (which I might not see for a looooong time) and just bought a Akubra Fed IV.

This beautiful thread.....used to be my favorite on this forum.......reduced to this. :monkey2

if i had the beaver one, id rub my face in it alot. mmmmmmm......beaver.

Ahh the nice smooth feel of a beaver, nothing like that in the world.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rCjbphQH2iE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rCjbphQH2iE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I got my new fedora Friday. Here are some pictures.

JMKsIndygear203.jpg

JMKsIndygear112-2.jpg

JMKsIndygear66.jpg

JMKsIndygear102.jpg

JMKsIndygear109-1.jpg

I really love it!

Christy's Adventurer looks great! I saw other pics of it on COW

I ordered a Fed IV for myself to hold me over until my AB gets here. I think it's also a good hat for a rookie basher like myself.

Back