INDY Fedora at SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! I just noticed the $500 one! :google It's not nearly accurate and you can get an ACTUAL replica made by the guy who made them for the movie for less than that! :duh

I just ordered the 39.99 version for myself. I love Indy and this is a great hat.

plus I should mention the kick ass t-shirt is free with this purchase

Red, did you order something else as well? To qualify, it has to be a $40 purchase, and this is $39.99, so I could see this actually not qualifying.

It doesn't bother me too much if its not completely accurate, I think the average fan would be unable to tell it.

You think Sideshow would make an exception if we order an item that's $39.99, especially if you tack on shipping and tax and it gets bumped up to $50 !!! I want that Indy shirt!

You think Sideshow would make an exception if we order an item that's $39.99, especially if you tack on shipping and tax and it gets bumped up to $50 !!! I want that Indy shirt!

Well, there's a reason that stores always seem to make their promotions end in even dollar amounts even though their prices usually end in .99. They want you to have to buy just a little more.

Leave_it_to_Beaver_html_4319f57d.jpg

Yeah, you go ahead and put that on your head sickO.

Fedoras????

Who in the Hell is buying the $500 Fedora???? :google:google

please delete I didn't see the thread.

Red, did you order something else as well? To qualify, it has to be a $40 purchase, and this is $39.99, so I could see this actually not qualifying.

Oh crap, let me email them and see if I can add something else in.
Thanks for the heads up Lonnie.

I cancelled and re ordered.

:lol :lol

These are LAME!! They look NOTHING like the actual movie hat. The bash is almost ENTIRELY wrong...as is the color...I can go on and on. I have a Dorfman and its good for what it is, but it is not an accurate Indy hat at all!!!!!!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY on that $500 P.O.S.!!!!!!

First the turd movie, and now we have Sideshow trying to sell us a 500 dollar Indy HAT? A hat that isn't even accurate to the movies?

The frickin' same guy who made the hats Harrison Ford actually wears in the movie sells them cheaper than that!!!

Sideshow is just as bad as LFL.

Sure, for $40 maybe... but not $500!!!

Oh yeah, I was referring to the 40 dollar one. I doubt I would ever pay 500 dollars for a hat. And you'd have to be braindead to buy that when you can get it cheaper from the person who made them for the movie. Feel bad for people who buy that hat and don't they can get a real one for less.

And RevRanger Sideshow didn't make these hats, they are just distributing them, so the blame should be on Dorfman.

Yeah, the cheaper fur felt hat is a good deal and an ok substitute. But that 500 dollar one looks NO different or more accurate. So you are basically paying an additional $460 for beaver fur and a freakin box????

Just get a more accurate hat elsewhere for much cheaper... you will be much happier. :lol

Yeah, the cheaper fur felt hat is a good deal and an ok substitute. But that 500 dollar one looks NO different or more accurate. So you are basically paying an additional $460 for beaver fur and a freakin box????

Just get a more accurate hat elsewhere for much cheaper... you will be much happier. :lol

I have to agree. They all look the same. I am waiting on Irish to get back to me on why it is not accurate but he is mad at my review of an ok Indy movie. :lol

Back