INDY Fedora at SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Iron Man shirt is pretty sweet. I really prefer The Dead shirt as I have two of those. I also have the other shirts along the way. I wore my Indy shirt out the other day and it was nice and soft. Just how I like my T-Shirts. The back looks alright 2 me. Its alright enough for me so I'm not gonna get too wrapped up in it.

Its a very nice hat indeed. I like mine and wore it around the house yesterday. :lol

The Iron Man shirt is pretty sweet. I really prefer The Dead shirt as I have two of those. I also have the other shirts along the way. I wore my Indy shirt out the other day and it was nice and soft. Just how I like my T-Shirts. The back looks alright 2 me. Its alright enough for me so I'm not gonna get too wrapped up in it.

Its a very nice hat indeed. I like mine and wore it around the house yesterday. :lol

You geek. :whip

I got an Akubra Federation IV to tide me over till my AB comes.

Glad to hear you all are enjoying your Dorfmans but I still think they're crap. :)

Bardoon, I may be getting you confused with someone else. Did you post awhile back that you got a hat at Disney and it blew in the fountain at EPCOT and you liked the hat alot?

Bardoon, I may be getting you confused with someone else. Did you post awhile back that you got a hat at Disney and it blew in the fountain at EPCOT and you liked the hat alot?

Nah that's not me.

I did buy a Dorfman at Disney but this was BEFORE I knew the ins-and-outs of the Indy hat. After researching it I was disappointed to find out that it was totally inaccurate.

Hmm, wonder who that was. I don't even remember what thread it was in, I just remember the post and thought it was you.

Edit: I just did a search, it was lerath, but it was in your thread so that may be why I associated it with you.

so can anyone please post more pics of the crushable hat? I'm thinking of getting one. Thanks!!!

it does look really good, but does it have a sewed seam at the end of the hat? thank you!!

it looks really good from what I can see, but I'm no indy expert. and I see good feedback from the crushable hat. I just want to know is it worth $40? thanks.

it looks really good from what I can see, but I'm no indy expert. and I see good feedback from the crushable hat. I just want to know is it worth $40? thanks.

The crushable "official" Indy hat is inaccurate...it is not the right color nor the right size. You will not even be able to get the proper Indy look out of it. If you're looking for a cheap...but accurate...hat, you'll want an Akubra Federation IV.

I had a gift card for $30 from Sideshow that was expiring and they put the Indy hats on the gift card list, so I decided to finally get one of the "lower end" hats for just $10. It's actually quite nice. Not accurate, I'm sure, but it more than fulfills my needs. I measured my head to get the size, but it's a little tight. I wouldn't want to wear it on a regular basis, but it's not like that was ever a possibility anyway.

Anyway, here's a shot of the "droid in the hat" C-3PO Jones:

c-3po_indy_hat.jpg

I was going to do the same thing, but waited too long and the card expired on me. I was hoping something I wanted more would come up. Don't really know what I would do with an Indy hat, but maybe it'd look good on my Yoda bust. :lol

Yeah, I was afraid I would forget about it, and I had been watching the gift certificate list for quite a while, and most items were quite a bit more expensive from Sideshow than from other places, which kind of negated much of the benefit of using the gift card. Anyway, I've always wanted a fedora.

Don't really know what I would do with an Indy hat, but maybe it'd look good on my Yoda bust. :lol

"Belongs in a museum, it does!"

yoda_indy_hat.jpg

Back