Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love those new pics, Obsolete.

Here's Wave 2 sans packaging -

0818081229.jpg

Not so pumped on Mutt, but the others are great

Got these from Hasbrotoyshop today. Henry Jones Sr. is still on the way. Monkey Man (with "Monkdingo" the monkey) is the obvious favorite, but Mutt isn't too bad. I like that they used a glossy black paint for his jacket.

indy_mighty_muggs_monkey_man.jpg

indy_mighty_muggs_mutt.jpg

grrrr I can't believe I still haven't found these at retail or Star Wars wave 5 for that matter!

I haven't found these yet at retail either and as it was a hit (and mostly miss) with Wave 3 of the Hasbro action figure line (only scoring two) I've put in an order for this wave of the Mighty Muggs and for three of the action figures through my friendly Canadian on-line supplier. Should expect them within the week.:D

Got Henry Jones Sr. from Hasbrotoyshop today. Ironically I saw him for the first time at Walmart earlier today, but couldn't buy him because I knew I had him on order. So it was nice to see him on my porch when I got back home. I really think this figure needs an umbrella or attache case though.

indy_mighty_muggs_henry1.jpg

indy_mighty_muggs_henry2.jpg

I got tired of waiting for these in stores, so I ended up ordering them online. Should be here next week. I caved and ordered Mutt, although I didn't intend to. I want to try and be a completist of this line. Henry Sr. and Monkey Man look great.

Got Henry Jones Sr. from Hasbrotoyshop today. Ironically I saw him for the first time at Walmart earlier today, but couldn't buy him because I knew I had him on order. So it was nice to see him on my porch when I got back home. I really think this figure needs an umbrella or attache case though.

indy_mighty_muggs_henry1.jpg

indy_mighty_muggs_henry2.jpg

I got all three in the mail today as well and I agree about Sr. needing an umbrella (at least).

Back