Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rest of the Indy Muggs have been cancelled after Wave 2. Don't know about Sallah and Shorty :(

I expect the 3.75" to go next.

What a bummer. If I had to choose one Muggs line to keep going, it'd be Indy...

Are you kidding me!? That sucks. :mad: I finally find something I'm enjoying collecting and Hasbro cuts the lifeline.

Is this the full line of characters released?

MightyMuggsfromHasbro.jpg

They're not releasing Toht, Spalko, Tux Indy, Young Indy, or Satipo, right? And we don't know about the exclusive Sallah and Short Round?

Correct. Anything past Wave 2 is cancelled. :( :monkey2 :(

I assume Sallah and Shorty will make it out.

If I had my choice, I'd rather they replace Shorty with Marion. That ain't happening, though.

Here, I added Sallah and SR. Just wanted a full chart of Muggs shown:

MightyMuggsfromHasbro-1.jpg

Sallah's great!

Strange mix though. No Marion or Belloq, but Sapito and Monkey Man. No villain from LC (Vogel). But Saptio...

You forgot the Idol WorGar, but I sure as sh_t hope that this line isn't cancelled. It's one of my favorite lines and the only ones I buy in the store.

Since EE now seems to be one of the few e-tailers that still has Waves 3 and 4 up for pre-order, I e-mailed them regarding their cancellation. Here's their response.

"As far as we have been made aware, these items have not been canceled. They are, of course, subject to cancelation at the whim of Hasbro, but we have not been told that anything to this effect will take place."

Take it for what it's worth, I suppose.

The last of the Mighty Muggs are on the way. My Exclusive Sallah and Short Round are currently being shipped from Entertainment Earth.

Anyone else order these?

I found them in one store, I was pissed they didn't go over well enough so I thought about getting rid of them. But maybe not if Sallah and Short-Round come out.

I hope to get all of the Indy Mighty Muggs. They look cool. I'm sure all of them will display nicely in my Indy collection alongside the 12" figures. :D

Back