Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both Mola and Indy have removable hats. And Mola's heart, Indy's whip, and the swordsman's sword are removable accessories.

indy_mighty_muggs2.jpg

Thanks for posting this pic - I'm sold on them now.

The Indy Mugg looks better without his hat. :whip And Mola Ram is just plain awesome.

I love these little guys.

Have to say, these look pretty cool. Not sure if I'll cave, but definitely the best Muggs yet.

Have to say, these look pretty cool. Not sure if I'll cave, but definitely the best Muggs yet.

I still can't find them-- and they keep restocking the SW and Marvel ones at my collector friendly US Wally-world...:banghead:banghead

They actually have all of the next wave available, which is nice because BBTS has only been selling them as a group with an unneeded extra Indy.

I've been frustrated with Hasbrotoyshop recently, though. I ordered some of the animated transformers for the same reason you gave (didn't want to be searching for them). But of course I ended up seeing all of them in store long before HTS gave any indication of shipping, so I ended up canceling. And even though they said that they had canceled all of my orders, they ended up sending one of them out, so I got two duplicates. (In the end I decided to return them to Walmart using the receipt from the ones that I had bought there.)

If you do order from HTS, don't forget that they have the following discount codes:

SPRREQ8: 10% off
sumcat08: $10 giftcard with $50 order, $15 GC with $75, or $20 GC with $100 purchase

I don't like the hat on Indy, too small, but I love the Mighty Muggs so I'll be getting these. Although not sure if I'll be getting them all...

Nah, if the hat were bigger it would look ridiculous on him. I think the size of the hat fits perfectly with the general design of the Muggs.

Yeah I agree Icruise, needs more Fedora less Durby. I am currently picking up the Marvel ones, StarWars, and Indy.

Finally--- SUCCESS!!! My collector friendly Wal-Mart across the border finally put out wave one of the Mighty muggs. NOw I'm hopeful that wave 3 & 4 of the 3 3/4 show up soon followed by wave 2 of the muggs.:D

I got the Indy yesterday but it's not appealing to me like the Adventure Heroes. I may not get any more.

Last edited:
I got the Indy yesterday but it's not appealing to me like the Adventure Heroes. I amy not get any more.

I've stayed away from the Adventure Heroes. The way the pegs are full of them they'll be in the clearance aisle soon enough.

Finally snagged an Indy. I like it but still don't like the hat. Gotta get Mola still and wait for the next wave. This one is definitely one I'm picking and choosing and not completing like the Marvels.

Back