Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is the first shot I've seen of Indy in the white suit:

HAS15968.jpg

That tux Indy does nothing for me.

I've already got Henry Sr. pre-orderd, but he definitely should've had a little satchel or umbrella or both.

Yeah, I don't think I'll be buying the tux Indy. it looks fine, but it's not recognizable enough, unless they come out with everyone from that scene or something (and even then I don't think I would want them). And yes, the umbrella and/or satchel would've been a great addition -- it really adds to the 4" figure.

Have to get her for my GF--she loves these things. She does b*tch about the lack of female ones...i don't care however.

Mighty Muggs are asexual afterall:D

I've decided that the Indy line of Mighty Muggs will be the only one I'll collect (no SW, Marvel, GI Joe, Transformers--although that last one is mighty tempting)-- they look great and I don't think there'll be so much that they'll drain the bank account.

I bought the Indy Mugg today for my son. I have been sticking to the Marvel line for him...But, he saw it the other day and liked it. He had his tonsils removed today, so, I bought it for him as a gift (along with some Batman stuff).

One and done. :D

I bought the Indy Mugg today for my son. I have been sticking to the Marvel line for him...But, he saw it the other day and liked it. He had his tonsils removed today, so, I bought it for him as a gift (along with some Batman stuff).

So you haven't seen Mola Ram I take it.:naughty:D

Best Mighty Mugg released... EVER.

Yes, I did. It was right there next to the Indy. And, yes it does looks pretty cool.

But, like I said. One and done. :whip

I think the movie version Iron Man is the best Mugg so far. The paint job on it is great.

Just got the Golden Idol. Cool stuff! I plan on being a completist with the Indy Muggs.

I got the SDCC exclusive golden idol Mugg from Hasbrotoyshop today. Thankfully it looks a lot better than the prototype. I can't find the picture but it looked like it had been colored in with a gold pen. The actual thing has smooth coloring and looks good. It's a little hard to photograph though.

sdcc_indy_idol1.jpg
sdcc_indy_idol2.jpg

Your a great dad! I wish I could do that for my kid.

Oh yeah, last week someone in CA found the new wave of Indy Muggs with Sr., Mutt, and Monkey Man at WM. Anyone else find them??

Back