Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, last week someone in CA found the new wave of Indy Muggs with Sr., Mutt, and Monkey Man at WM. Anyone else find them??

Cool... I'm heading across the border tomorrow so I'll see if they're out (and hopefully Wave 3 as well..finally:monkey4).

Cool... I'm heading across the border tomorrow so I'll see if they're out (and hopefully Wave 3 as well..finally:monkey4).

I checked tonight. Nothing. Just gotta keep searching, I guess!! I'm not too worried about finding these :)

I just saw on BBTS that wave 4 will include young Indy and "Satipo with Spiders." I'm very interesting that one! No pictures yet.

I believe it includes Short Round and Sallah, as well? Back me up on this :confused:

EDIT - From MM Lounge:

Young Indy's paint scheme is the boy scout outfit complete with whip-scarred chin, and cross of coronado tucked into his belt.
Satipo is sweating and has a worried look on his face, I didn't see if he had spiders on his back tho.
Shorty's hat has an "N" on it no NY - he's also sporting a surprised look.
Sallah has the red fez and a signature Sallah smile.

I love the Indy Mighty Muggs figure am using it as the template for a birthday cake. Glad to see Henry Sr and Mutt coming out as well. Did anyone have any pictures of the idol talked about earlier, was it made?

Here is wave 2 (from MM Lounge), found in CA -

muggs.jpg

I'm really surprised Lucas didn't go back and give Monkey Man a real name like he did for most of the Star Wars cantina patrons. I still call them Walrus Man, Snaggletooth, etc.

Not interested in Mutt, but I love Monkey Man. Henry Sr. looks a bit creepy. :lol I hope I won't have too much trouble finding these in my area. The first wave of MM are still clogging the shelves.

He better have spiders on his back to go along with that face.

And real fabric on young Indy? That's different.

Back