Indiana Jones in German Disguise 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy pass for me. Don't even know if i'd get it with a giftcard.

Just meh.

Honestly, i think this is the beginning of the end for the indy line.

This will be their faramir. And we all know how great sideshow treated lord of the rings fans with THAT line.. *grumble*

of all the characters?!?! wtf..

Mola Ram? Sure! Marion? ABSOLUTELY! Hell. I would have bought MARCUS over freakin indy in german disguise.

If it was a 2 pack with marion? YES. Then i'd buy it. But i'm not gonna buy that figure when there is NOTHING to put him with. No marion. No belloq in ceremonial garb.

Just seems like a really cheap, really lame effort on their part. Especially after this long. And not to mention, this P.O.S. is gonna go for like 90, most likely.

I'll see what the exclusive is..
but after belloq? Not so sure i'd buy an exclusive no matter WHAT it was!

BOOO SSC. BOOOOOOO.

:rolleyes::banghead:monkey2

Easy pass for me. Don't even know if i'd get it with a giftcard.

Just meh.

Honestly, i think this is the beginning of the end for the indy line.

This will be their faramir. And we all know how great sideshow treated lord of the rings fans with THAT line.. *grumble*

of all the characters?!?! wtf..

Mola Ram? Sure! Marion? ABSOLUTELY! Hell. I would have bought MARCUS over freakin indy in german disguise.

If it was a 2 pack with marion? YES. Then i'd buy it. But i'm not gonna buy that figure when there is NOTHING to put him with. No marion. No belloq in ceremonial garb.

Just seems like a really cheap, really lame effort on their part. Especially after this long. And not to mention, this P.O.S. is gonna go for like 90, most likely.

I'll see what the exclusive is..
but after belloq? Not so sure i'd buy an exclusive no matter WHAT it was!

BOOO SSC. BOOOOOOO.

:rolleyes::banghead:monkey2

I'm sure they mean him to be posed with Belloq, Toht and the Ark.

It was an easy choice for Sideshow to go with this figure. They know die hard Indy fans will purchase one of them and it keeps interest in the line for whats next. We will probably see a Marion somewhere down the line hopefully.

I'll never understand Sideshow's taste or choice preference...:confused:

But if I were to be interested in this version of Indy, it would need it to be visually exciting. Unfortunately, to me, the quality isn't there. It appears that they are using the exact same sculpt, with paint being the only difference. If this is a new sculpt, they could have used this as an opportunity to give him an interesting expression rather than the classic Sideshow neutral. Also, Sideshow continues to use coarse fabric on their costumes so the uniform ends up looking like it is made from burlap or denim.

I agree they could have had his mouth open or had one eye close as if he was aiming.

I wonder if they'll do another environment piece as the exclusive. I can't imagine what else it could be with this one.

I assume this is just Trevor's sculpt... but painted a bit different, maybe some alterations. But looks about the same to me.

Either way its a pretty weak entry... only 3 figures announced and the 4th is a short lived version of Indy from the same film as the other Indy.

If they wanted to do another Raiders Indy, it should most definitely have been either map room or professor Indy.

How cool would that be? :)

Hell, even another German to fight or, yes, Dietrich.

But if he comes with the ark crate or the lamp or whatever I'll most likely pass. There really isn't any other environments I want besides the pedestal and the ark. Maybe a Map Room, IF I got the Indy to go with it. But I don't even want MR Indy to be honest.

Very curious what the plan is for this one.

Bad news is, 3-4 more months before we see the next figure. That means SDCC.

You need some glasses then. It looks just like Bale, while this Indy figure doesnt look like Ford.

:gun Right on Target.

Well, no offense but you might need glasses then cause this looks just like Ford.

Its a passing likeness at best....I'm not sure why it just looks off....the lines are too pronounced....but one thing I've learned is that SSC preview shots are usually the worst shots to make a decisions of. I'll decide definitively once the order goes up. Then we'll either be singing its praise or seeing more Miguel Ferrer. :lol

That's funny cuz I thought the Bale sciulpt looked like Miguel Ferrer. I wanted to use the head for a Robocop Bob Morton. :lol

Back