Indiana Jones in German Disguise 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm sorry but it looks nothing like Ford. It almost borders on Russell Crowe (at the moment, It's a Proto after all). And a note to Sideshow. Stop giving him blue eyes.
9262552_gal.jpg

I still might get it though. Just give us Marion and Map Indy then move on to Temple of Doom.

Too big unless they charge extra like they did for the Ark and the other environment piece. That could be a deal breaker though.

That's what I mean, another "environment piece to fo with the Toht exclusive. Maybe panels that can be built into a crate.

Just a thought anyway.

But Jedibear might be right -- this outfit could be good to build that German Truck Driver or something.

That's what I mean, another "environment piece to fo with the Toht exclusive. Maybe panels that can be built into a crate.

Just a thought anyway.

But Jedibear might be right -- this outfit could be good to build that German Truck Driver or something.

Without a 1:6 cargo truck? No thanks.

I'm sorry but it looks nothing like Ford. It almost borders on Russell Crowe (at the moment, It's a Proto after all). And a note to Sideshow. Stop giving him blue eyes.
9262552_gal.jpg

I still might get it though. Just give us Marion and Map Indy then move on to Temple of Doom.

Don't forget about Sallah.

Yes the JC figure looks good, but I don't know if I want to spend almost $150 on a figure from a movie that may probably be crap (this is McG we're talking about here...)

Back to Indy...the "break-down" crate is a good idea, and a nice breather after two too-expensive environment pieces...save the next environment for Sallah or Marion.

I hope Sideshow does hit on some other Indy films with the nexxt couple of releases though (hey, I'm forever the optimist...)

Back