Indiana Jones in German Disguise 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ported everything over to the rare HT Perseus body, plus dyed the tunic the proper green:

GEDC0272.JPG

Last edited:
Looks good. Replace that plastic cap with a good cloth one and replace those plastic boots with leather ones. You can find them around. They are pretty common.

Looks good. Replace that plastic cap with a good cloth one and replace those plastic boots with leather ones. You can find them around. They are pretty common.

Yeah, tried both and I found the cloth caps a bit too oversized (maybe with that huge Indy head might be close though) and the leather boots don't really mimic that style of boots (as seen on Dietrich - very close to the leg and smooth) very well.

The other danger is I've had a pair of DID "leather" officer boots go septic on me, where the coating crumbles and reveals the fabric. It can be saved but it's a total pain. With some very mild weathering, the German Indy boots can look pretty great.

Don't have pics now but i used the 'christian' body. It's pretty big en right for his watermelon sized sculpt ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments guys!!!

I started this custom because I had no others on the table, but right after starting it, three came and I´ll have to work on this one later.

I dont like that bobblehead Sideshow put on that German Indy.

Thanks for the comments guys!!!

I started this custom because I had no others on the table, but right after starting it, three came and I´ll have to work on this one later.

I dont like that bobblehead Sideshow put on that German Indy.

It's actually a pretty great HF likeness (even if slightly cartoony,) but yes, this may be one of the largest scale heads SSC ever did. Compared to the new SSC Han Hoth unhatted head, this head almost looks like a PF head.

Back