Indiana Jones in German Disguise 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something is off about the face for me.....I'll have to see more pics.....

At this point I'm just happy we're getting SOMETHING! My faith has been restored.

Looks like Trevor's sculpt but it's missing the cuts on the lip although I can't see the scrape on the forehead. Hope it's hidden underneath the cap.

I don't know, it looks fairly different The mouth wrinkles look deeper, and the face overall looks a bit wider.

First, welcome back everyone! :lol

I think it looks great...and I don't think it's a rehash, but a totally new sculpt.
We'll see...I'm just thrilled that there is still life in this line yet! They could keep the line going by releasing a different Indy between announcements/releases of other characters as far as I'm concerned!

More Indy!:whip

Maybe the exclusive is the blue drape cloth cover for the Ark?

Maybe its the light post/pole (or whatever that thing is) that they tie him to when they open up the ark.

Maybe the exclusive is the wooden boxed Ark?

I don't think he'll have 2 heads and the cap does look removable.

I guess Marion and Sallah just didn't make much sense... I'm not really sure what else he could come with outside of the bazooka and the uniform. If they really wanted to sell this one they'd include Belloq's ceremonial robes, but then that's probably the next figure.:rolleyes:

I'm glad to see another announcement, but I think it's kinda soon to be doing a second version of a character. Also, the German Disguise would not have been the second Iny I would have done. Map Room or Club Obi-Wan would have been a lot better. Hell, they could have even reused a James Bond outfit for the Club Obi-Wan version and saved money.

I guess Marion and Sallah just didn't make much sense... I'm not really sure what else he could come with outside of the bazooka and the uniform. If they really wanted to sell this one they'd include Belloq's ceremonial robes, but then that's probably the next figure.:rolleyes:

If so, maybe they can keep costs down and make this one more affordable.

So far Sideshow is doing two figures that Hasbro canceled from the 3 3/4" line.

I'd get this if he came with exclusive DIETRICH.
:D

That's right, sir...dream big!

I'm glad to see another announcement, but I think it's kinda soon to be doing a second version of a character. Also, the German Disguise would not have been the second Indy I would have done. ...

Well, look at it this way...Sideshow is giving folks a great German uniform so they can add some "generic" soldiers to their displays (I can't wait to see if anyone throws one on the long-suffering Endor-Brant figure :))...

Back