Indiana Jones and The Calendar of Broken Wallets: A Collector's Planning Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a pics of most of the Blockbuster offerings (it doesn't show the Indy 500 stuff or the Popcorn cups). I'm getting that DVD case! :rock :

indianaJonesMerchandise.jpg

DVD Case is all that's good there. I can't figure out how it opens though or the scale. Looks cool all the same.

Speaking of the Ark, I will destroy Hasbro if it's not electro-plated like the one shown at Toy Fair and is just painted in cheesy gold dull paint, like the 3.75" one.

The one at the show looked AWESOME! The one they show in the product pictures looks like the 3 3/4" one?????? I fear the worst from Hasbro.

Blockbuster is also selling smaller versions of the KOTCS teaser poster for $5.99. Saw it yesterday when I went in and bought one of the photos.

Just got this...

"Dear Anders Jensen,
Thank you for your order from www.indianajonesshop.com.

This is your electronic shipment confirmation. Your order ********-** has been shipped. Please note that you will receive multiple shipment confirmations and multiple shipments if you selected the multiple addresses or multiple shipments option while submitting your order.

Please take a note that your tracking number will be activated within one business day."

It will be here next week!!

:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy

Fedex just delivered my copy of the ultimate guide....:rock

Now do i risk opening it before May 22nd for fear of spoilers?????

SWS said the copes they're selling won't ship till later this month which is good except as I said earlier I have a regular version coming. :lol

SWS said the copes they're selling won't ship till later this month which is good except as I said earlier I have a regular version coming. :lol

That's weird, considering that SWS and IndyShop are the exact same people and share the same inventory... it's just different front-ends. I guess maybe they just processed the orders from the IndyShop DB first. :confused:

BTW, I got my shipping notice on the Ultimate Guide CE as well as the Theatrical One-Sheet!! :rock

I think i'm gonna go with IrishJedi's advice and not open mine until after i've seen the film...:cool:

I got my regular edition today. I looked through it real quick but I didn't see anything I thought was any big deal but I didn't really read any of the info either.

I am really tempted to look at it--but the last thing I want to do it ruin the movie for myself. I don't want to turn a random page and find out that there is a crystal skull in Indy IV. Or some kind of Kingdom.

:banghead

Back