Indiana Jones and The Calendar of Broken Wallets: A Collector's Planning Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback and mini-reviews! :rock

It's all about the 1/6 Ark for me, so I will grin and bear the horrific Hasbro 12" figs. Aside from the Swordsman, I'll probably just open them and give them to my son anyway.

Speaking of the Ark, I will destroy Hasbro if it's not electro-plated like the one shown at Toy Fair and is just painted in cheesy gold dull paint, like the 3.75" one.

Gods no! I sure hope not! It had best be worth all this trouble! :cool:

Gods no! I sure hope not! It had best be worth all this trouble! :cool:

No kidding. I cannot tell you how pissed I will be if it's not plated like the one at Toy Fair and I ended up buying a bunch of junky 12" figures (AND sending them $10) for it! :emperor:emperor:emperor

Holding out hope that it'll be plated, though.

The 3.75" one sucks. The one that Kenner did in 1981 was better!!

I have that 1981 one! It's been holding space next to my 12" custom Indy. Looks mighty fine with my new Indy on horseback, and when I get the Belloq, especially then. I haven't seen any of the figures with accessories though, like the staff headpeice, etc. None of those have hit my Walmart yet.

Anyway, here's my 12"ers....

INDYS12inches.jpg

So, I really wanna get my hands on those relics and those stickers, but I don't wanna open the packages up either. :(

Do we know what 3.75 figure you can get with the stickers yet? I think me opening up the figures depends on that.

EDIT: Hey, thought of a cool idea that for some reason never occured to me. Maybe I'll get that Indy and Ark so I can just use the Belloq figure with it.

Last edited:
Heads-up...

My credit card was pre-auth'd for the Ultimate Guide Collector's Edition by IndyShop ("LucasArts") today! I know that it's still listed as shipping in August, but they only run these when stuff is about to ship so it's very possible we may get these now afterall! :rock

ARGHH!! Don't ship it YET!:(

I'd rather get it after the movie. The temptation of looking at it will be extreme.

Just looked in my account. Where the Bronze Statue says "Change or View Order" the Guide just says "View Order." When I looked at it, I saw this:

guidedj1.png

So much for August!!

:chew

I forgot I had a regular edition coming from Amazon and its shipped.

Sent an email to SWS about my exclusive one.

WTF!?!!?!?!:joy:joy:joy Just checked mine and it says the same thing. This is my first order from the Indy shop. What happens now? Will they send me a e-mail with tracking number or shipping confirmation or something?

WTF!?!!?!?!:joy:joy:joy Just checked mine and it says the same thing. This is my first order from the Indy shop. What happens now? Will they send me a e-mail with tracking number or shipping confirmation or something?

Yes, you should get a shipping confirmation email. If not, the Tracking # will also be on your order on the site once it ships.

Yes, you should get a shipping confirmation email. If not, the Tracking # will also be on your order on the site once it ships.

Great, thanks:duff To celebrate this unexpected news, i think i will go order the Indiana Jones 4 OST from Amazon.co.uk:D

:D

Definitely!! I checked and the charge for my Ultimate Guide is now showing in my account. So hopefully I will get the e-mail with the tracking number tomorrow, and it will be delivered tonight.

Back