Indiana Jones and The Calendar of Broken Wallets: A Collector's Planning Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Wave 1 is just Indy, Mola Ram and Cairo Swordsman. So there should be at least one more if they go in threes. I wouldn't mind seeing a KOTCS Indy Mugg.

Oh neat! LEGO Indiana Jones is actually getting a Playstation 2 release?!

I'll definitely be buying that. I haven't played any video games in months, so it'll be fun to fire up the Playstation and whip some Nazi butt!

Speaking of Indy merchandise, I was in Target on Thursday and saw a few figures. Indy, Mutt, and a Soldier from The Last Crusade, I think. Pretty neat looking and the Indy even has sound bites from the films.

It's not just his Mugg that's mighty...

michael_scott3.jpg

I know. It says out of stock but I may order it just because I'd rather have the HC and can sell my paperback to a friend of mine.

Heads up on the Monopoly game. We were having family game night last night and noticed something was wrong when my wife landed on the Temple Guard spot, there was no card for it. We started looking at all the others and found that most of the property cards were misprinted (properties on top did not match properties on the back) and missing property cards. I returned it this morning and looked at two others and both had the same problem. I gave up. I try to spend as little time in Walmart as I have to.

I don't think there is supposed to be a card for the Temple Guard. I think if you land on it, you owe the bank (or the other players) money.

Mother^^^^s!!! :banghead I bet it will have bonus content, too! :banghead

Crap. Gotta order it (and I guess use the paperback for scanning and everyday use).

Sneaky bastards. :tap

Yeah, I was a little ticked last night when I saw this. It does say out of stock which means I guess it could be just an error.

This is gonna sound so dumb and late to the game I am sure, to most of you, but I only just now, today, discovered the bonuses for buying the small figures! I found the cargo truck, AT LONG LAST!!! (I've wanted one for years!) and so got a few of the small figures. I had no idea the little boxes had loot inside! I have a wicked little Ra Staff headpiece now, and the gold idol, and more. No idea what the terra cotta horse is from, or the diamond, but what else is in these? Is there a crystal skull? What else?
Anyway, I am now officially collecting the small figures! :rock
This stuff rules! Collector's planning guide indeed!!!

I got a question for those that have the single 3 3/4" Action Figures, which ones have Hidden Relics that are 1:6 scale or close to that scale?

It might help if someone made a guide noting which ones are 1:4, 1:6, and 1:18 (3 3/4 inch figure) scales or an approximate scale.

The only one I have bought is the Cemetery Warrior and I was disappointed to find his funerary mask (The Mask of Agamemnon) looks to be about 1:9 scale (8 inch Mego).

This is gonna sound so dumb and late to the game I am sure, to most of you, but I only just now, today, discovered the bonuses for buying the small figures! I found the cargo truck, AT LONG LAST!!! (I've wanted one for years!) and so got a few of the small figures. I had no idea the little boxes had loot inside! I have a wicked little Ra Staff headpiece now, and the gold idol, and more. No idea what the terra cotta horse is from, or the diamond, but what else is in these? Is there a crystal skull? What else?
Anyway, I am now officially collecting the small figures! :rock
This stuff rules! Collector's planning guide indeed!!!

There is a Crystal Skull, it's available with Irina Spalko.
Check here for the known items:
https://www.cooltoyreview.com/Hasbro_IJ.asp
I'm interested in these too, but only really want 1:6 scale items.

There is a Crystal Skull, it's available with Irina Spalko.
Check here for the known items:
https://www.cooltoyreview.com/Hasbro_IJ.asp
I'm interested in these too, but only really want 1:6 scale items.

THANKS! I thought so! Her box is biggest, and there are PLENTY of her at my Walmart! What comes with the Russian officer guy? His box is larger than some of the others also?

THANKS! I thought so! Her box is biggest, and there are PLENTY of her at my Walmart! What comes with the Russian officer guy? His box is larger than some of the others also?

That's the awesome Chalice of Kali!
Indy-088.jpg

I really want that one in 1:6 and it appears to be close but most likely it's Mego scale once again.

Back