Indiana Jones and The Calendar of Broken Wallets: A Collector's Planning Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't see anything that looked bad but I didn't read everything nor looked at every page.

I am so F' pissed at Fed-ex right now!!!!!:mad: I was suposed to get the Indiana Jones: Ultimate Guide - Collector's Edition today but they never showed up! The tracking number still says "Out For Delivery". And Monday is a holiday so it won't be until Tuesday i get it:banghead I bet the driver decided to call it a day early because it's such a good weather today so he didnt want to drive all the way down to where i live:monkey4

I am so F' pissed at Fed-ex right now!!!!!:mad: I was suposed to get the Indiana Jones: Ultimate Guide - Collector's Edition today but they never showed up! The tracking number still says "Out For Delivery". And Monday is a holiday so it won't be until Tuesday i get it:banghead I bet the driver decided to call it a day early because it's such a good weather today so he didnt want to drive all the way down to where i live:monkey4

Wow. They can do that? That's nuts. :duh

Finally got my book. Looks really great. Havnt checked out any of the padges yet but it looks like they covered EVERYTHING. Glad i got one. But damn Fed-ex CS sucks ass:mad: No help from them at all. I hope i don't have to deal with that s^^t again:banghead

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull does not have a major section of its own--there are only a few pages included in the last section called "Other Adventures" or something like that. So if you are careful, you can avoid spoilers but still enjoy looking through this great book.

Anyone find the Mighty Muggs yet? I've been hunting those since May 1st but can't find a thing....

:banghead:

Probably for the best. I just dropped $75 on eBay for almost a full set of Marvel Wave one and two...

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm anxious for these, though. My son wants an Indy Mighty Mugg badly and I absolutely must have a Mola Ram!

and I want them both!!! The Mighty Muggs are not only a big hit with me and the missus but my students love to see them on my desk.

Speaking of Mighty Muggs, I don't recall having seen these two before:

mightymugg-indianajones-senior.jpg

mightymugg-indianajones-monkeyman.jpg

Yeah, those are in Wave 2. There were pics around the time of Toy Fair, but I haven't really seen them since.

Back