Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't notice any less detail, what are people thinking in terms of that? It's just the paintjob that makes it look different a bit I think, it's actually not too far off the feng quality one! This will be cool for people who have the feng version but fancy changing his hair or beard colour or something. I'm definitely going to buy it when it pops up!

Last edited:
FYI:

I just checked BBICN.COM's site and the Leo head apparently is priced at 180 RMB which translated in english it's $26 USD, and it's going to be release January 2011.

Let's hope it's true 'cuz Imma buy 2 of that mofo, haha.

Glad I have a Feng original on it's way, but if the production pieces are near that it looks very good.

Last edited:
FYI:

I just checked BBICN.COM's site and the Leo head apparently is priced at 180 RMB which translated in english it's $26 USD, and it's going to be release January 2011.

Let's hope it's true 'cuz Imma buy 2 of that mofo, haha.

wow if this is true, it's phenomenal. It looks really good. I've regretted not having the money for the Feng one, so this works perfect for me. Glad to have the chance for a good Leo sculpt :) And I'm liking the paintjob too.

I will also pick up 1 atleast, you never know what the next Leo film will be and we may never get a sculpt from it so it will sit by for modification :)

Also those VTS heads that were shown a while back have been revealed with the rest of the stuff they come with. The suits look good, the rest I don't like. They are over on OSW as well, would post all the pics but don't want to derail feng's thread completely, lol. VTS Gang US or something.

I'm going to pick up the cheapy head and mod it to make a Howard Huges, I've wanted him for a while. The sculpt is a bit old for Leo's Howard but with the goatee shaved down it should look passable.

Can't wait for Feng's head to finish Cobb, but it's great to know I have the option to bash a Teddy Daniels down the road if I choose :exactly:

Last edited:
What saturday toys suit did snake eater use for his cobb, is it the old prison break mahone version or the latest dude from robocop one? Thanx.

Cheungkinmen likes when people talk in third person. *He nods*.

Can someone refresh my memory ? Feng and apparently the new VTS toys both used a pin stripped suit on Cobb, when did he used that kind of suit in the movie ? I don't remember...

6802.jpg

He wore it in a deleted scene, ya know the one where Cobb was dreaming he was a prohibition-era gangster. Thats the one.

Back