Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Inception Cobb by Feng

Ditto. I've already sold off a good portion of my collection to help with something else and Cobb is really something I shouldn't have bought, but I love the movie way too much. If an Arthur was made it would be hard to resist not to purchase, but I can manage. The only exception is Mal. I would love to display her with Cobb, but I have a feeling she won't be made.

No interest in the Sunohc Arthur sculpt?

No interest in the Sunohc Arthur sculpt?

I'm actually a fan of Sunohc's sculpts and always follow his work, but with all due respect, I'm just not feeling his Arthur. For some reason I feel like a ****** just saying it because again, I'm a fan of his work. Even if Feng made one that looked as good as his Cobb, I would pass. Need to save up.

001037s2xla422ozhzlzp9.jpg

I prefer Cheungkinmen's Saito sculpt:

Kenpaint+copySMALL.jpg

182a04f32db78cb85534621604c50435-d30n2ie.jpg

Looks like they are making the team whole team, haha. Anyways, thanks for the support Maglor, means a lot.

The head looks good, I hope VTS can keep up with that painting in production.

I suspect he has started to cast them or will certainly be starting real soon

I will ask Jack tonight :wink1:

PM sent to all this morning

Please let me know if you didn't receive it

Thanks

Yupp responded as well - very excited for this! Holding out on the other VLC or whatever figure to see if the outfit they make is any good, before I go ahead with any custom outfit

Thanks for the quick responses guys your certainly making my job easy :wink1:

Back