InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I don't want to use the chair, and instead want to have Joker coming out from behind the curtain... there's not a head for that.

Unless that smiling sculpt actually is rooted under the hair cap.

If I don't want to use the chair, and instead want to have Joker coming out from behind the curtain... there's not a head for that.

Unless that smiling sculpt actually is rooted under the hair cap.
His hair under that hair cap would be brown.
Doesn’t dye his hair until later.

That's my point... the grim head doesn't work for the curtain... so why have the curtain?

They should have given two green-haired sculpts -- happy and grim -- and just the one Arthur in clown gear.
I agree, I actually would’ve preferred the dressing room dio, would’ve been much more enticing with a nice light up mirror, cooler chair and carpet.

FDDAECCB-A599-444A-A7A5-CD5CB62329BE.jpeg

Yeah, but I think they feel most people want that moment in the chair with Murray right before he pulls the gun. But they got to get the chair the right scale and make the backdrop a little more accurate.

For me, I always wanted him dancing out of those colorful curtains... but I also like the very grim, hard stare... so I'm always torn between those two versions of Joker. Here, I just have the one look. For $1,000. That doesn't seem Premium.. or Rhodium... or whatever this tier is supposed to be.

I hope they rethink the head choices.

That’s why I feel the dressing room would’ve made more sense as their Rhodium tier. They did it on their 1:3 statue, would’ve been epic here with a proper mirror with accurate reflections.

It's too bad that Inarts has to make this release so bloated with all those costumes we don't care about.

A single release in his red suit would have been perfect. I don't need three figures. I'd rather have two in the red suit with 3 different heads and stairs and Murray show dioramas over the "bathroom joker" and "street clow" versions.

Last edited:
Imagine the size of the box on this one with potentially 3 figures and the diorama? Probably bigger than TDK Joker's box unless they've been able to rethink their box designs in the way they did for Gandalf and Pennywise

Probably have the tall backdrop on the bottom tier by itself so it can sit flush, top tier both figures, extra suit, chair, base, accessories and stage lights would be my guess.

Yeah, but I think they feel most people want that moment in the chair with Murray right before he pulls the gun. But they got to get the chair the right scale and make the backdrop a little more accurate.

For me, I always wanted him dancing out of those colorful curtains... but I also like the very grim, hard stare... so I'm always torn between those two versions of Joker. Here, I just have the one look. For $1,000. That doesn't seem Premium.. or Rhodium... or whatever this tier is supposed to be.

I hope they rethink the head choices.
They won't because their thinking is that you're already getting 3 different sculpts with this since they need to bloat it up.

Had this been a regular solo Murray Joker figure, you would most likely get 2 sculpts for that outfit. Him with the cold stare and then one of him laughing or smiling. Since they need to divide this into one package with 3 different looks, we're getting one sculpt each. Again, this entire mandate for the license really sours this entire release.

Getting something similar to these two expressions for a solo Murray version would have been perfect.

1DMDhFL.jpg

I5ANRTL.jpg

I agree, I actually would’ve preferred the dressing room dio, would’ve been much more enticing with a nice light up mirror, cooler chair and carpet.

View attachment 666345
i felt like since its been done in 1/3 scale, they prefer something new and that no one has seen before so i think going the route of the talk show is great since its fresh and not been done before besides in 1/12

Back