InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone will be selling the same stuff.
yeah thats sort of the issue unfortunately. the set is kinda hard to sell but since these will be more limited, it might be easier to sell. but realistically, who would want the carnival look as their definitive joker unless they wanna pair him with one of the 3rd party figures

I doubt it’ll be 3 figures. As was mentioned a page or so back, carnival hospital figure doesn’t feature a base.
it does seem strange but i mean... the accessories are cool to have if you wanna stuff it all inside the bag but extra goodies arent bad

it does seem strange but i mean... the accessories are cool to have if you wanna stuff it all inside the bag but extra goodies arent bad
Yep, stuff all of the hospital accessories, boots, hair hat with top hat, hospital coat, pills etc in the tote bag and put it next to bathroom figure, with the eyes closed you can’t really replicate the train station look of having the tote on his arm.

Yep, stuff all of the hospital stuff, boots, hair hat with top hat, hospital coat, pills etc in the tote bag and put it next to bathroom figure, with the eyes closed you can’t really replicate the train look of having the tote on his arm.
it does suck though, id like to have the subway look with him gunning down the guys. but maybe they'll take that into consideration. from what i see, there are seamless hands so it might just strictly be the bathroom look and just having all the excess laying to the side

option is there to get a custom sculpt, but realistically i see it might not be viable or possible to do if they make the head small to accommodate the proportions for their small body. as is, it looks like a small body they're using for joker

It's definitely a 2 pack but with 3 outfits and 3 sculpts.

1x Murray Joker Full Figure + Base
1x Bathroom Joker Full Figure + Base
1x Clown Sculpt + Outer Jackets + Clown Shoes + Accessories

Really annoying how this license is setup because getting just the Murray Joker would be ideal and I would imagine that's the case for a lot of folks with this.

from what i see, there are seamless hands so it might just strictly be the bathroom look and just having all the excess laying to the side

option is there to get a custom sculpt, but realistically i see it might not be viable or possible to do if they make the head small to accommodate the proportions for their small body. as is, it looks like a small body they're using for joker
You’ll be able to use those seamless hands on both the red suit figure and bathroom figure, gloved hands for hospital set.

Bodies need work forsure. I’m not impressed by the red suit currently but the sculpt is there.

I really like the Murray Joker seated, legs crossed, brooding... want to see more pictures as that's the only Phoenix I truly want.
Yeah like this photo right here is all you really need. Such an annoying mandate..

4Tt3ZcU.png

These look great. The dancing one is very cool, though i think the ultimate one is probably the seated.

Will they include a replica of Joaquin's Oscar statuette? Someone please suggest that to InArt for me. I am too shy.

Which natural health food supplements are best to take in order to increase my blood supply? I am going to have to sell some of my blood to be able to afford this. I can't sell any hair because I am going bald.

Which natural health food supplements are best to take in order to increase my blood supply? I am going to have to sell some of my blood to be able to afford this. I can't sell any hair because I am going bald.
You could sell your body too, any street corner will do, don’t stress.

Damn he can actually cross his legs like that? Every 1/6 I have they always have to do a sort of open cross legged option, you could never get it that close together.
They must have given him extremely thin thighs to accomplish that. Ledger body won’t do it.

Back