InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scratch that…I think it’ll be 2 figures. The children’s hospital scene I think is just wardrobe change and portrait swap. The inner outfit is the dancing scene.
I hope we get an alternate portrait for the Murray Joker. I want that grin. And the one they’ve got on display, I’d almost prefer to be covered in DeNiro’s human bean juice.

tbh the more i think about it, it might be 2 figures then. sucks that it forces people to have to remove and put on clothes constantly to switch looks, but the carnival look does not have a base... compared to the other 2

Maaaaaybe the premium ver is 2 full figures and the deluxe is 3 full figures?

$1000 for prem. $1300 for DX.

Hire me InArt 😅

This is going to be super tempting. I really am kind of mixed on Phoenix Joker.

I liked the movie yet I haven’t had the urge to rewatch it, but at the same time I like his look and the figures are looking great. I probably like the Murray version or the bathroom one best.

Wonder if this will all be one big set with all the variants? If so I imagine it’s going to be super expensive which I don’t know if I’ll bite on..

I hope we get an alternate portrait for the Murray Joker. I want that grin. And the one they’ve got on display, I’d almost prefer to be covered in DeNiro’s human bean juice.

With that tear drop too…

Damn that scene was soooo effin good.

But yeah, Murray’s brain chunks need to be applied to jokers outfit in a DX tier of this set. 😅

This is going to be super tempting. I really am kind of mixed on Phoenix Joker.

I liked the movie yet I haven’t had the urge to rewatch it, but at the same time I like his look and the figures are looking great. I probably like the Murray version or the bathroom one best.

Wonder if this will all be one big set with all the variants? If so I imagine it’s going to be super expensive which I don’t know if I’ll bite on..

Don’t expect any version of this to go below 1K.

It’s all 1K and above.🙁

I might be the only one but I would have loved the blood grin so much to go along with the serious Murray set sculpt.

98FB7C20-1C91-47F2-BAC0-9C5983C02687.gif

Yeah I knew about that. Just wonder what we’re all getting for that price. Also the question is whether or not I like the Phoenix Joker enough to go for it. I think it’s going to look great on the shelf though..
Hehe dude, If you can swing it…go for it.

I don’t see another version of this 1/6 joker coming out ever again…well, officially. It doesn’t lend itself to the milking strategy.

The next set will be from the sequel. And you gotta remember, Joaquin won an Oscar for this role.

Really on the fence about the two non-Joker Jokers. I love the "bathroom dance" one but the sculpt has the eyes closed... and the only one that has a grin to show his janky teeth just looks too happy.

I wonder how the grinning head would look in the dance outfit and holding the gun? I also wonder if the grinning sculpt is haired -- or is that green-haired cap affixed or base scalp part of the sculpt?

I might be the only one but I would have loved the blood grin so much to go along with the serious Murray set sculpt.

View attachment 666304
I’m mad that everyone’s imagination is so limited and they aren’t holding InArt to a standard that will elevate the hobby as a whole (even though I, too, would’ve preferred this to children’s hospital/bathroom Arthur).

Well!?!

Seamless Arthur in grease paint and tidey-whiteys when, Viper!?!?!?!

It’s a cool set but just don’t need 3 of them. I don’t imagine they will sell them individually so I am probably out unfortunately.

Back