InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3705.jpeg
IMG_3706.jpeg

Man I feel like I overpaid on OSK now that the Australian retailers like Sugo and Popcultcha are selling it for around $320 shipped.

Man I feel like I overpaid on OSK now that the Australian retailers like Sugo and Popcultcha are selling it for around $320 shipped.
Wow! I'm glad to see Popcultcha is now officially carrying InArt. They have been great every time I've purchased from them and shipping to the US for a regular figure is usually only $18-$30. They are however very late to receiving Hot Toys. Once in stock, it will take about 7 days for them to process your order to ship and another 7 days to receive your order. When I make a purchase with them, I go in with that understanding and fully expect that waiting time

No. Theyre in Australia right? Those boxes still need to be shipped to Australia, then customs logistics etc. That's why it takes longer to get to you compared to ordering from somebody in HK
Thanks. I guess for US and EU, Kit, KG, GT and Gundam are our best bet.

Kit shipped out Gandalf to me on Oct 3rd and it's already one state away from me. Def paying a bit more to get these figures earlier and faster. Can't go wrong with other retailers though especially if they're cheaper for you. Just depends what you care about more and what better fits your wallet. Everyone will get their figure eventually...unless if you order from TW.

Only thing I'd like is if the angry sculpt had light up function bt this thing is dope AF

That's the key thing. Kit will more than likely ship his out 4-6 months sooner than Popcultcha will be able to.

With Hot Toys, that's because Popcultcha's allotment is organised by Sideshow. Which means more often than not we get it 2-4 months after Sideshow receives their batch.

However, with InArt, an Australian license exists, and as such Popcultcha doesn't go through Sideshow. How this will affect allocation speed is unknown, but I imagine it'll be much faster than the usual Hot Toys delivery timeframe.

I won't play devils advocate to someone else's elitist comment next time so I wont get solely targeted for it.

I, too, use coupons any chance I get.
Irony.
You forgot that men over 50 are sensitive and they also forgot Batman is rich. So don't take it personally babe.

P.S. I made that comment bc I saw multiple comments, ppl thinking Kit increased price for some reason, he pays lot for shipping and also you don't pay for import fee, which is a big "discount" for the international fans. So when it's about extra 20$ I prefer to support Kit instead of paying less and support some shop which won't care about me if something goes wrong.

Whaaa? Really? Never knew that.

That's what I was told many years ago.

Which is why, for any issues, Popcultcha/Ikons has to correspond directly with Sideshow to enquire about replacements for many of the more costly pieces such as from Prime 1 Studios etc. So, if Sideshow doesn't get such pieces in, it's unlikely for Popcultcha to get it, unless there's an Australian licence.

Back