InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that’s just for The Flash merch and isn’t retroactive to the previous movies. I could be wrong but that was my understanding so far
That would certainly make sense considering what Gunn changed at the end of The Flash adding Clooney. What an a-h move.

It's clear to me why all Batman figures from the Flash look like the stunt double.

The Batman was better than anything made by Snyder so....
The Batman, where he goes down instantly during a shoot-out, then magically regains consciousness off-screen, leaves Selina and Gordon under fire to run down the street and rev his big engine, and that scares the guys with fully automatic weapons. That one?
It looked decent and sounded sublime but The Batman is extremely average and doesn't hold a candle to any of Snyder's DC movies so...

That CAVILL sculpt is great, needs a few tweaks but this will end up being the best SUPERMAN CAVILL figure out there. Far better than other SUPERMAN CAVILL figures. I'll buy all the SUPERMAN CAVILL figures InArt makes, because I like SUPERMAN CAVILL FIGURES!

The Batman, where he goes down instantly during a shoot-out, then magically regains consciousness off-screen, leaves Selina and Gordon under fire to run down the street and rev his big engine, and that scares the guys with fully automatic weapons. That one?
It looked decent and sounded sublime but The Batman is extremely average and doesn't hold a candle to any of Snyder's DC movies so...
Is this the part where I point out all of the dumb **** and terrible writing that happens in Mos and BvS?

The Batman was better than anything made by Snyder so....
That’s a hard nope but to each their own.
The cinematography was great...that’s all the good I can really say.

Usually I'm not into extreme sculpts, but that angry sculpt HOLY KRYPTON!
363942561_258357240310770_5338420830800234968_n.jpg
363800132_258357560310738_1182133604699257098_n.jpg

I can’t say that suit or body is looking any better here. He just looks like a reasonably fit man in pajamas. Feels like it’s missing the “Super”. The likeness looks good here though even if the expression is a little flat.

IMG_9977.jpeg

Last edited:
I can’t say that suit or body is looking any better here. He just looks like a reasonably fit man in pajamas. Feels like it’s missing the “Super”. The likeness looks good here though even if the expression is a little flat.

View attachment 652974
I think *reasonably fit" is a huge understatement but I do agree it does feel lacking.

I think *reasonably fit" is a huge understatement but I do agree it does feel lacking.
Okay that may have been an understatement. Maybe “very fit” but not the “Super” look he has on film. Cavill wore that silver under suit so that the bulk would appear beyond normal, and the definition would be exaggerated and visible. The InArt body and suit misses that “wow” factor. Maybe it’s just the material and if it were more sheer, then that definition would show through.

IMG_9984.jpeg

Last edited:
Just realizing this is his BVS look... I thought Inart was going to do the justice league suits for the trio? Not that I'm complaining, since BVS bats is by far the best one.

Last edited:
Will the sculpted one be on sideshow as well as the rooted sculpt?
InArt don't have a 1/6 licence in the US for DC, Sideshow didn't carry Joker so they won't be listing this one, if they did then Hot Toys would have some serious words with their main distributor.
Usually I'm not into extreme sculpts, but that angry sculpt HOLY KRYPTON!
View attachment 652946
He looks great - I agree with some comments that he should maybe a little bulkier, the suit needs to be shinier and the symbol should be slightly bigger but in honesty I am glad I didn't pick up the Hot Toys versions of him as they were too oversized especially in the legs.
Just realizing this is his BVS look... I thought Inart was going to do the justice league suits for the trio? Not that I'm complaining, since BVS bats is by the the best one.
I'm glad they look to be going the BvS route, like you said the BvS regular Batsuit was the his best look from the Synderverse. I had the Hot Toys for a while and looking forward to hopefully getting the chance to own it again to go along with this Superman.

I fuzted around editing colors and S symbol with photoshop on my modded JL Supes to kinda get my dream BvS look. The shade of blue and red shifts so much from scene to scene and between photos, it's hard to pin down absolutely. And the color grading and lighting on film makes such a big difference, even the suit in real life doesn't match what's seen on screen. Wish InArt could make these tweaks. Of course I wish I was talented enough to repaint the JL suit myself.

BvS.jpg

Last edited:
Back