InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be interesting what the context of this is especially since he was the big guest reveal as well as the one that announced the Snyder Cut release at the end of Snyder’s BvS watch along

IMG_9672.jpeg

Last edited:
Will be interesting what the context of this is especially since he was the big guest reveal as well as the one that announced the Snyder Cut release at the end of the Snyder’s BvS watch along

View attachment 647687
Probably likes that he got to play Superman in a more bright and cheerful light than he's ever been able to compared to all 3 films that he did. Doubt he cares for the rest of the film as a whole compared to the Snyder version but who knows.

Probably likes that he got to play Superman in a more bright and cheerful light than he's ever been able to compared to all 3 films that he did. Doubt he cares for the rest of the film as a whole compared to the Snyder version but who knows.
That’s what folks online are thinking as well. Some are saying they don’t believe it though. Get ready for Snyder fans to turn on Cavill now once that interview drops :chase

I wonder what upgrades IA would/could do to the figure.

Obviously rooted hair, but not sure what else could be done that wasn't already done by HT.

Obviously rooted hair, but not sure what else could be done that wasn't already done by HT.
The proportions are pretty bad on the HT figures. It would also be great if InArt could make the pattern on the suit not stick to itself and subsequently peel off after having the elbows/knees bent for extended periods of time. Some collectors even had the material stick to itself at the armpits. Then, there's the issue that many had with the BvS version of the glue that HT used turning a rusty color overtime and staining the suit around the collar area. HT also got the cape wrong

Last edited:

A well proportioned believable physique.

Same as the Batman and what I hope to see in their tdk Batman. A man in a suit, not a toy.

Found this custom commission on IG and it made me realise there really is plenty of room for improvement over the HT sculpts. The hair looks really good and it kind of convinces me that rooted won’t be necessary, like others here have said.

What do you all think of this—will InArt be able to make something better than these pricey customs?

IMG_7532.jpeg

Just look at previous Queen Studios Superman statues and that go from there I suppose. I’m sure they’ll do just as good if not better just to prove they’re the best in the game at the moment in the 1/6 scale world

Back