InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eyes are very dark but reserving any judgement about the sculpt until we get more pics, Aragorn looked borderline atrocious until the full reveal.
Anyway, that suit material looks really interesting, it almost looks like it has a fabric base instead of being fully rubber like HT’s iterations?

Reminds me of that sculpt they’re selling in OSK which I put in my JL ver. It’s a maybe for me.

Attachments

• IMG_8878.jpeg
    IMG_8878.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Not impressed at all at this stage. Looks like their weakest head sculpts so far. But it will definitely see a couple of tweaks before the final proto is shown and even after. So no need to worry just yet, but it's missing the wow factor right right now.

Hate to be the guy photoshopping 30 mins within a reveal. But I really think the lighting/eye colour is throwing off our impressions
Sloppy bug eye edit
6ED73D9D-E895-4043-9F0F-1CC9EF9E62F1.jpeg

Some are tough to please lol. I think its still better than HT attempt, but I need to see more.

Oooof! Man, this is not good. Not for IA at least. Maybe it's my fault for setting my hopes too high. I'll give them a pass for now as it's just a preview but there are a lot of things wrong with this.

If expecting a multi hundred dollar figure to look accurate is “tough to please” then yeah, we’re tough to please.
I like to see you do better man. But yeah, shouldn't trash this early just yet when we literally only have one screenshot of it.

Judging from this picture alone, this has to be one of the worst Cavill likeness seen in 1/6 scale.

I mean, I guess. I have to see more. I know this board is very nitpicky, but I might agree with the lot of ya.

Looks like Henry is much Like Hamil, very difficult to accurately capture in figure form.

I like to see you do better man.
Not the point at all, this is always a terrible argument.
But yeah, shouldn't trash this early just yet when we literally only have one screenshot of it.
Don’t show it off when it’s not ready then. Can only judge what we can see.

Back