In-N-Out Burger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe you can buy the frozen White Castles at Costco...at least that's what a friend of mine told me the day we watched the movie while eating White Castles burgers.

I believe you can buy the frozen White Castles at Costco...at least that's what a friend of mine told me the day we watched the movie while eating White Castles burgers.

Yea, I've seen those, but I dont know about getting fast food frozen burgers....

Yea, I've seen those, but I dont know about getting fast food frozen burgers....
They can't be any worse then actual White Castle burgers. I ate there once just well I never had. Those things are the most disgusting things I have ever ate.

Yeah, it wasn't all that good. I had one and one was enough. I'd rather to go In-N-Out. At least I enjoyed the movie.

"Fresh" fast food can be touch and go at times--frozen fast food sounds like a pretty scary idea.
That's why it's only In-N-Out, freshest, highest quality ingredients shipped from company owned commissaries every other day

They can't be any worse then actual White Castle burgers. I ate there once just well I never had. Those things are the most disgusting things I have ever ate.

Hmmm, hopefully I can get a chance to try them one of these days

When I was really little and my family lived in New York City, I thought White Castle was the greatest thing in the world. Then when I was almost three we moved to Orange County down in So Cali and, naturally, In-N-Out was the place to be. So when I moved back to NYC to serve my mission a few years ago, one of the first things I did was to find the first White Castle in sight so that I could enjoy the nostalgia. Sounds like fun, huh? A cute little trip down memory lane?

Those burgers were the most appalling snippets of pseudo-nutrition I had ever had the misfortune of digesting! I couldn't get through one of them, which is even more pathetic since a nickel is twice the size of one of their patties. For the rest of the day I was reeling, and my companion was just as sick. I tried again every now and then, just to try and recapture the joy I found in them as a little child, but alas! it could not ever be again. For me, In-N-Out had ruined White Castle forever. Rest in peace, Caucasian Fortress. Rest in peace.

When I lived in New York I would order that and it was called a Texas burger. When I lived in Texas, I never saw one.

I think the first time I saw a fried egg on a burger was when Red Robin came here a couple years ago. Every fast food place here in Texas I ever had a "Texas" burger at was just a regular burger with mustard.

When I was really little and my family lived in New York City, I thought White Castle was the greatest thing in the world. Then when I was almost three we moved to Orange County down in So Cali and, naturally, In-N-Out was the place to be. So when I moved back to NYC to serve my mission a few years ago, one of the first things I did was to find the first White Castle in sight so that I could enjoy the nostalgia. Sounds like fun, huh? A cute little trip down memory lane?

Those burgers were the most appalling snippets of pseudo-nutrition I had ever had the misfortune of digesting! I couldn't get through one of them, which is even more pathetic since a nickel is twice the size of one of their patties. For the rest of the day I was reeling, and my companion was just as sick. I tried again every now and then, just to try and recapture the joy I found in them as a little child, but alas! it could not ever be again. For me, In-N-Out had ruined White Castle forever. Rest in peace, Caucasian Fortress. Rest in peace.

You seriously got sick off a tiny White castle burger. Seriously?:lol:lol:lol

I think the first time I saw a fried egg on a burger was when Red Robin came here a couple years ago. Every fast food place here in Texas I ever had a "Texas" burger at was just a regular burger with mustard.

Nothing wrong with that. I can't eat bread but a hamburger patty with mustard sounds real good right now. :monkey5

I just thought of another one but this was a couple years ago. The McDonalds in the Houston area had some sort of Texas quarter pounder or something. In NY there was a Texas burger, but I don't remember in Texas any sort of "New York" anything.

Nothing wrong with that. I can't eat bread but a hamburger patty with mustard sounds real good right now. :monkey5

I just thought of another one but this was a couple years ago. The McDonalds in the Houston area had some sort of Texas quarter pounder or something. In NY there was a Texas burger, but I don't remember in Texas any sort of "New York" anything.

That reminds me of the age old question--what do they call Canadian Bacon in Canada?

It was probably the Texas homestyle burger. I would always forget when I wasn't in Texas that other states probably didn't have the "Texas" burger.:lol:lol:lol

The cattle were being mistreated. I saw a couple of times, people snuck up and actually tipped them over; the bastards....

BUT, why would you abuse a freaking cow, they don't do anything anyway; it's just pointless to do so. Kind of like kicking a pitu :devil:devil:devil

Yeah, ramming the diseased cows with the fork lift handles, pokeing them in the eye with prods, just so they would stand and limp over to the slaughter box...hope they get theirs the scum.

Federal regulations call for keeping downed cattle out of the food supply because they may pose a higher risk of contamination from E. coli, salmonella or mad cow disease because they typically wallow in feces and their immune systems are often weak.

Jack in the Box, a San Diego-based company with restaurants in 18 states, told its meat suppliers not to use Hallmark until further notice, but it was unclear whether it had used any Hallmark meat. In-N-Out, an Irvine-based chain, also halted use of the Westland/Hallmark beef. Other chains such as McDonald's and Burger King said they do not buy beef from Westland.
I don't have any problem with animal Slaughter if it's done correctly but what I saw them do is inexcusable. They should at least treat the animals with respect.
I'm glad the USDA cracked down on them, it should send a message that it's inexcusable to disobey the rules and it'll severely hurt your company if you do.

I don't have any problem with animal Slaughter if it's done correctly but what I saw them do is inexcusable. They should at least treat the animals with respect.
I'm glad the USDA cracked down on them, it should send a message that it's inexcusable to disobey the rules and it'll severely hurt your company if you do.

If the meat is safe to eat, will it at least be given to somebody?

Back