In-N-Out Burger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poutine.JPG

That still is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. Not to mention it looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

That still is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. Not to mention it looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Once you'll eat it, you'll become a believer.:cool:

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like their hamburgers. I'd take Carl's Jr. any day over In-N-out. But then again, I only discovered they had a secret menu until after moving out of state. So my opinion might change with something other then the off the menu stuff.

Sorry, I can't help you on your search for their theme song though.

No, you're not the only one. I like fatburger better. IMo, IOs fries are terrible. IO burgers are a bit overpriced with not much beef, but alot of filler.

carl's is good, as long as you find a good store "that cares". Six Dollar burgers are delicious.

No In-N-Outs in GA, but I'll agree to the fact that steak n shake is incredible.
Sonic also makes a good burger.
The best though is Five-Guys Burgers.
If you've never had one, check them out. They are amazing. Good fries too.

No, you're not the only one. I like fatburger better. IMo, IOs fries are terrible. IO burgers are a bit overpriced with not much beef, but alot of filler.

I have never understood the fascination with Fatburger, THEY are way overpriced and the service has to be amongst the worst and slowest of all fast food joints.

:emperor

In-N-Out fries taste like cardboard!:yuck However for me their burgers are so tasty. Plus it doesn't help that the local In-N-Out is just 2 blocks away from me! So tempting!

I must disagree ;) Just had In-n-Out today after a week of trying to hold out... couldn't stand it any longer... and even WITHOUT spread OR ketchup OR cheese, they were the most delicious fries I've had. Maybe that's just 'cuz I was craving them though :lol

But seriously, other places fries scare me. Like McDonalds! Those fries can last like 20 years without decaying. At least at In-n-Out I can tell they are using real potatoes :monkey1

I must disagree ;) Just had In-n-Out today after a week of trying to hold out... couldn't stand it any longer... and even WITHOUT spread OR ketchup OR cheese, they were the most delicious fries I've had. Maybe that's just 'cuz I was craving them though :lol

But seriously, other places fries scare me. Like McDonalds! Those fries can last like 20 years without decaying. At least at In-n-Out I can tell they are using real potatoes :monkey1

I always liked the fries at McDonalds, at least when they are "fresh.":lol:lol:lol

Whats funny is if you leave In-N-Out fries out for a long time they don't do anything either they look they same too. I think there is just something weird about French Fries and they don't decay, mold, etc..

i use the in n' out burger at Camarillo at least once a year and at porter ranch four or five times a year (Darth caedus- Simi dude) you know where I'm at). The fries are so fresh they are amazing but the burger is crap!! A decent whopper is as good. (My brother worships at In n' out so he'll be pissed but hey.....)

You can't beat proper Yorkshire fish n' chips...that's haddock by the way, no cod, no skin, no bones! Fish and chips cooked in beef dripping. Sod politically correct diet food. I'm going down and I'm gonna go fat n'happy

I still kind of miss the old In-n-Out building in Camarillo. The new one was needed (and necessary because of the freeway off/on ramps there) but I grew up with the old one so I kind of miss it.

Speaking of burgers though I was very happy when Fudruckers came to town in Thousand Oaks a couple of years ago. They serve some mighty fine burgers.

I still kind of miss the old In-n-Out building in Camarillo. The new one was needed (and necessary because of the freeway off/on ramps there) but I grew up with the old one so I kind of miss it.

Speaking of burgers though I was very happy when Fudruckers came to town in Thousand Oaks a couple of years ago. They serve some mighty fine burgers.

Fuddruckers does make a tasty burger. We used to go there a lot when I was a kid.

MickieD's are the only fries I order nowadays. None of the others are very good IMHO.

Anybody familiar with Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio can remember a fries place called Mama Berardi's. Take McD's fries at their absolute best and multiply it by ten. Best fries I ever ate in my entire lifetime.

At least at In-n-Out I can tell they are using real potatoes :monkey1
Not only that, they cut them fresh right there just before dropping them into the fryer. :drool

Seriously, In-N-Out is pretty much the only fast food I can stand anymore. Sadly, though, I only get to partake the few times a year I am out on the West coast. :monkey2

i use the in n' out burger at Camarillo at least once a year and at porter ranch four or five times a year (Darth caedus- Simi dude) you know where I'm at). The fries are so fresh they are amazing but the burger is crap!! A decent whopper is as good. (My brother worships at In n' out so he'll be pissed but hey.....)

You can't beat proper Yorkshire fish n' chips...that's haddock by the way, no cod, no skin, no bones! Fish and chips cooked in beef dripping. Sod politically correct diet food. I'm going down and I'm gonna go fat n'happy

Yep, the Porter Ranch location is the one I go to and it's glorious. But after doing a harvard research case and spending so much time involved in In-N-Out, I think I'm done with them.

No In-N-Outs in GA, but I'll agree to the fact that steak n shake is incredible.
Sonic also makes a good burger.
The best though is Five-Guys Burgers.
If you've never had one, check them out. They are amazing. Good fries too.

Wow, we have a Five Guys 2 doors down from my work and you're right they are phenomial with a butt-load of free toppings. Hmm, maybe i'll go there today. Now THEIR fries are awesome. Not to forget the giant barrel of free peanuts while you wait... :cool:

In NJ, you replace the Curds with some Mozzarella and Cheddar and call em' Disco Fries... :chew

Back