In a suit, and ready to jump into a tumbler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely amazing!!! The important question is "can you turn your head in the cowl?" If so, Nolan and Bale have been wondering where the heck you guys have been! :D

Re: tumbler: new pics last page.

Here's a shot I just took. this is the afterburner as I just finished up the first half of it. Still have to build the stuff inside the outer hoop. tons of parts inside that hoop. The outer hoop is brushed aluminum that has to be painted. Most of the front section is done, but still have to stick in the guns.
The afterburner was cast off of a clay sculpture of it. There is a second half that connects to it, and rides between the two rear coil-over shocks.
afterburner.jpg

Wow, that's seriously Freaky. I hope you've been brushing up on your martial arts Bob.

So what plans do you have now that your almost done? Are you touring the country with it? Doing joy rides? You can't just have it as a 'for your eyes only' project. What you gonna do?

This is way cool- Imagine pulling up to a comic-con and come out with a costume like that! I guess you can only wear it for conventions, costume parties or if you were making a movie. That and maybe have it displayed with your collectibles

Looks fantastic! But do you have a cape? Batman just doesn't look right without one. It's like Darth Vader without his cape!

Back