In a suit, and ready to jump into a tumbler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Dullam

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Took about 30 shots, most of which were pretty washed out by the 500 watt bulbs. These were 3 that were passable, but still washed. Very tough to take pics alone in this thing. nearly impossible to set the timer with these dern rubber gloves..Will do this again soon as the weather is now breaking into the 40's(frickin' finally). Will seek some help to get better poses, and lighting. BOB C!!! GET OVER HERE... SOS!

tumblercostume3.jpg

tumblercostume2.jpg

insidethecave.jpg

I too, thought it was some strange diorama. As the realization hit, my jaw hit the floor. It's official. Bob Dullam wins the internets.

It's all real. and all with as much fuctionality as possible, which will evlove with time. You will see it all unfold. Much work to be done.

Bob, your stuff is beyond words. The only emoticon I can ever muster when I see new pics from you guys:

:eek

Holy Tumbling, Rubber suited Batman! Batman, that is just amazing!

Bob, that is just tooooooo awesome.

OMG! Are you Christian Bale?:cool:

That is very awesome. And like the other members, I thought it was a figure at first as well.

Whenever you see the names Bob Dullam, Bob Causey, or "Dullam-Causey" it's safe to assume you are about to witness 1:1 scale artistic perfection.

:google DUDE! PLEASE do me a favor! Please drive around town like that and have someone follow you with a camera! PLEASE! Try and get into a high speed chase too!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Whenever you see the names Bob Dullam, Bob Causey, or "Dullam-Causey" it's safe to assume you are about to witness 1:1 scale artistic perfection.

TRUE THAT!!

Great photos Bob and I can't wait to see the end product. That is nothing short of PERFECTION right there. :rock :rock :rock :rock

Seriously though, when the weather is finally nice out take that Batmobile out for a drive and bring a camera and video-camera with you, I'd LOVE to see some of the reactions you'd get out of people.

Back