[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirk and Spock will likely ship together. I have pics of Kirk just need to load them up. Maybe this weekend.

No... the second set is just waitig to be exported from Photoshop. There's only a few pics. Just been busy with the other 35 things going on.

Did Kirk not turn out so well or are you just mind bogglingly busy?

He had 35 things to do...that is alot of things...but it has been 30 days since that statement. Man i don't envy him with all those things to do. Maybe he is doing 1 thing a day...in that case...we only have to wait 5 more days. Heck he could have even done 2 small things in one day and it might be even sooner.

He had 35 things to do...that is alot of things...but it has been 30 days since that statement. Man i don't envy him with all those things to do. Maybe he is doing 1 thing a day...in that case...we only have to wait 5 more days. Heck he could have even done 2 small things in one day and it might be even sooner.

Har har har... you guys know I have a day job right? One that i work 50 hours a week doing? And I got to the gym every evening. AND i work with Denny updating the CS sales info and databases and on the upcoming projects. AND i build dioramas and print out photo backdrops in preparations for this months releases (some of which require extensive photoshop work) And also this crazy thing called a life?! :cuckoo:

I keep forgetting is the truth. The photos just need the logos slapped on and a few lens flare effects to be consistent with the others. I will post them tonight... if I dont forget.

Back