[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I neglected to mention that there is a long sleeve turtleneck under the shirt on both figures. FYI. No insignia on it though

I neglected to mention that there is a long sleeve turtleneck under the shirt on both figures. FYI. No insignia on it though

No wonder they're so bulky. Any chance of just doing a dickie instead?

Hey Wake,

I just pre-ordered the Kirk full set and when I checked my order history, it didn't list the Spock full set I pre-ordered on September 5. Do you have that order on file somewhere else or did it get lost?

Hey Wake,

I just pre-ordered the Kirk full set and when I checked my order history, it didn't list the Spock full set I pre-ordered on September 5. Do you have that order on file somewhere else or did it get lost?

I'll look into it mate but if u ordered in sept the order won't show in the history because if was made on the previous incarnation of the website. You original order should be fine and still active ok?

I'll look into it mate but if u ordered in sept the order won't show in the history because if was made on the previous incarnation of the website. You original order should be fine and still active ok?

Thanks, just wanted to make sure you got my previous order.

I ordered Kirk and Spock already! I will have the best Star Trek figures from both time lines! :yess:

I hope the boots will be more screen accurate. But judging from their previous work, I am sure this won't be left out :peace

So, is the sculpt being tweaked again, and that's why the second set of promo pictures never hit?

So, is the sculpt being tweaked again, and that's why the second set of promo pictures never hit?

No... the second set is just waitig to be exported from Photoshop. There's only a few pics. Just been busy with the other 35 things going on.

No... the second set is just waitig to be exported from Photoshop. There's only a few pics. Just been busy with the other 35 things going on.

Hey Wake, did you get my PM? I can't log in to cinemascale. :(

Back