[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy I'm glad I got this set. This updated sculpt took care of all my issues and the most striking is no more Dumbo ears. Great work guys and great pics Omar. I wish I could have you take all my product shots...

Boy I'm glad I got this set. This updated sculpt took care of all my issues and the most striking is no more Dumbo ears. Great work guys and great pics Omar. I wish I could have you take all my product shots...

Thanks maisto. I'm sure we can work out some kind of trade! Haha. PM me

Hey Wake,

Kirk looks nice. He & Spock are going to look great together. I think you'd mentioned that these two figures will now be shipping together so will there be a partial refund for those of us who pre-ordered both & paid for separate shipping?

Hey Wake,

Kirk looks nice. He & Spock are going to look great together. I think you'd mentioned that these two figures will now be shipping together so will there be a partial refund for those of us who pre-ordered both & paid for separate shipping?

Thats an interesting point. I'll run it by Denny.

I just paid for Kirk to go with the Spock I previously ordered.

Spock was ordered on the old store site and Kirk was ordered on the new store site. I am hoping that does not mess them up shipping together.

I just paid for Kirk to go with the Spock I previously ordered.

Spock was ordered on the old store site and Kirk was ordered on the new store site. I am hoping that does not mess them up shipping together.

No need to worry. Your orders are recorded to the same database.

Great job on Kirk, Denny. Thank you very much for addressing the concerns that were raised here about the likeness.

Denny wants to keep the shipping schedule consistent with the preorder order. So no they will not ship together. Most likely a month or two apart.

Back