Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IM is probably more impressive displayed but I've been a Terminator fan since I was quite young.
IM is also new to my collection so still makes me stop and stare.

It's an original HCG which I picked up from another collector so it was a decent price. IM was about 50% more cash.

So my favourite?... Predator! :lol

If you're looking at around the same price I'd say IM.
He is also very limited and once people see an IA piece in person they will be very sought after :D

Thnx for ur take in this. I am 2 a T-boy..Never owned an endo, playing kinda safe here cause there is always the alternative of the upocoming SS mqt. Ur photos and some previous ones made the inception in my head abt the mk7 IA. Predator for me also..I have the CM, so i my lust is long gone...I have an offer from my LCS for the IA IM +150euros addendum the price of the endo. Thinking abt it.

Crap, delivery date was pushed back a day. Getting it tomorrow instead of today. :(

OK, got mine today and will post pics later this evening or tomorrow. I'm 98% happy with it....my only gripe, and hopefully other owners of this piece can chime in, is that the lights in the eyes are noticeably dimmer than the hands and chest. My IA Mark 17 Heartbreaker statue has equally bright lights everywhere so this is a little disappointing, but most of the time the lights will be off so in the grand scheme of things it's not that big of a deal. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue. Some of the pics previously posted on this thread seem to show the same thing so I think it's more of a design flaw than me having a defective piece.

Is there a reason for that? I wish they were brighter, but if that's the way it's supposed to look I'm at least relieved to know mine isn't defective.

IA read our comments, going to readjust the brightness for upcoming iron man

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

IA read our comments, going to readjust the brightness for upcoming iron man

Wish they would have just used the same lighting on the Mark 7 that they did on the Mark 17 Heartbreaker. There was no logical reason for them to change it. :(

Did IA read about the paint issue I've been waiting three weeks for a response to?
Shall u take photo n circle the part that with issue and describe it n factory need these info
Tq

Sent that info directly to AI and the retailer I bought from who passed it on, three times.

Hi
We feel sorry for the incident you are facing.
Shall you please let me know your email address used to send info to us? I will follow up it ASAP.

Thank you

Tried to watch a movie but spent most of the time staring at this piece. It's VERY impressive.

Finally been promised a replacement body by the end of next month :D

How much did you pay for this piece? I wish I could get this statue at a good price in the US.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

£1,400, just over $2,000.

Last time I looked Azurepred had his in the FS section :)

Finding out your too late and he sold it.
vader_no-s495x405-87669.jpg

Is there a thread for the mark 42 1:2

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

COULD ******* SCREAM RIGHT NOW!!!

After a year waiting for replacement parts nothing ******* fits!!!

The 1:1 helmet won't slide into the base after half hour trying.

Moved onto the replacement torso for my 1:2 MK VII Statue, £1,400 it cost me.

The torso seemed very wobbly, put the right arm in which was also quite loose. Put my hand under the arm to support it and let go. The whole torso lent to the right resulting in the arm falling out!

14ky4x0.jpg

Feel like crying! This company could finish me off!

Back