Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Secret Compass and DarksideToys on eBay

Thanks, man. May have to shoot a message to Shane at SC and see if he can hook me up. ;)

If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me the total height of the statue including the base and also the dimensions of the base. Much appreciated.

Just under 110cm tall, probably 108. Base is around 50cm deep and 54cm wide.

Mine does have an unusual paint issue and IA have failed to respond as of now. Very impressive though.

Just under 110cm tall, probably 108. Base is around 50cm deep and 54cm wide.

Mine does have an unusual paint issue and IA have failed to respond as of now. Very impressive though.

Thanks for the info and what is the paint issue with yours?

Not easy to pick up with the camera but you can probably see the right side of the chest plate, his left, looks like it missed a coat of paint. It's not as deep red as the rest of the statue...

attachment-1.jpg

Think I'm going to pull the trigger on this bad boy today or tomorrow. Quick, someone talk me out of it. :lol

Well, since nobody talked me out of it I went ahead and pulled the trigger with Shane at SC this evening. Should have a 1:2 Mark VII as a companion piece to my Mark 17 Heartbreaker sometime next week. :yess:

No, genuinely a tough call. I love them both.
It's like having to pick a favourite child :)

I know wht u mean..Let me rephrase..If u had to pick one for ur child which would it be ? Is ur endo the new re-issued from SS ?..I'm having second thoughts abt the endo. From ur pictures of the IA IM mk7 i could easily justify the price tag on the IM, sth i never did with the endo overall. Again i'd appreciate ur thoughts as an owner (not father) of both...

IM is probably more impressive displayed but I've been a Terminator fan since I was quite young.
IM is also new to my collection so still makes me stop and stare.

It's an original HCG which I picked up from another collector so it was a decent price. IM was about 50% more cash.

So my favourite?... Predator! :lol

If you're looking at around the same price I'd say IM.
He is also very limited and once people see an IA piece in person they will be very sought after :D

Back