Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically half of SS price :wink1:

be interesting to see how those collectors who have both the half scale Iron Man pieces from IA and Sideshow, compare each of them against each other? I still think having the wealth of experience and knowledge from the Legacy Effects team in their products still make Sideshow the front runner for me despite the higher price tag. No denying though that IA's dynamic poses, excellent paint apps and their consistency to release these half scale Iron Man pieces far more frequently than Sideshow certainly has our attention...

but how much is shipping?

still unsure at the final price of shipping these IA half scales to the US or Europe but this is where you'll find the overall price suddenly level out to what you'd expect to pay when buying from Sideshow. Certainly great news for those living in Asia, not so much for those who don't. I'd imagine shipping would be in the region of about $300-400 :dunno

Last edited:
I hope you right Andy. It would hurt to purchase SS 2K and find out IA is similar quality for half price :(

Well they have certainly muddied the waters, their upcoming Mark 42 looks pretty good on the detail front, I was considering the SS Mark VII but now am thinking twice because the detail level looks really similar.

Mark42%20E.jpg

Wow, never heard of IA until now, but these statues definitely have my attention.

IA has exist 2 years ago.. just recently is more famous as it has finally released their 1st product.. and the quality is awesome!

They r in progress on producing MK42, HB, 2014 robocop, amazing spiderman, Thor, winter soldier as well

why? we don't even know what it would cost to get this to the states, not to mention, what happens if it comes damaged? I have a hard time believing replacements will be readily available or even offered to people in the states. How does SS handle this with their international customers on big pieces?

Back