Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why? we don't even know what it would cost to get this to the states, not to mention, what happens if it comes damaged? I have a hard time believing replacements will be readily available or even offered to people in the states. How does SS handle this with their international customers on big pieces?

SS offer $30-50 discount on their crappy qc for international collectors :gah:..... I really hope these guys give pressure to SS. 2K, they are earning a lot, while other can sell for $850ish.

SS offer $30-50 discount on their crappy qc for international collectors :gah:..... I really hope these guys give pressure to SS. 2K, they are earning a lot, while other can sell for $850ish.

well since I don't see any options to get these in the US, I would say there is no pressure on SS.

If they sell well enough and demand is there in US market, I am sure they will find a way to ship and cater to US market as well... And will most likely still cheaper than SS. Just hope the quality is there.

Obviously you'll be able to get it in the U.S. if you're willing to pay what's sure to be a VERY high shipping cost.

From Imaginarium Art Facebook:
00.jpg01.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg

After Sideshow's LSF fiasco, I can't wait to see the paint application on this piece...

Great post Marc :clap just saw the pics on Facebook. I always said this would be my first piece from Imaginarium Art and from these WIP pics I must say that it's looking pretty cool!!! :love

Can already see an arc reactor. This will cost probably half of SS LSF for me. Man, starting to kick myself for PO the SS Mark VII LSF.

Cough Cancel cough :lol

I wish I could buddy. Because I ordered locally, it means I must find another buyer to take over my PO. I am offering $100 below PO price and no one is willing to buy. :(

I wish I could buddy. Because I ordered locally, it means I must find another buyer to take over my PO. I am offering $100 below PO price and no one is willing to buy. :(

Ah i see. :(

Back