Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of nice stuff coming from IA... Love the price tag.

price tag doesn't mean much if it costs $1k to get it here. The quality looks good on IP, but the sculpt and base look very meh. Heartbreaker looks good so far. If these could be had for around $1200 shipped, I would defn be in for a few of these different IM suits.

Re: Imaginarium Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

Well they've just started to ship their Iron Patriot 1:2 scale statue and that has had some pretty good reviews. However, as I understand it, they have some strict shipping restrictions so cannot ship outside of Asia :(

If interested, still got way to do so... just shipping fee a bit high. Multiple orders would be more worthy

IA is producing licensed product. Good quality, especially painting job is far better than SS. SS painting just suck even for 1/2 !!

SS build statue as businesman, but IA build as collector. The boss is superb collector in SG.

Re: Imaginarium Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

If interested, still got way to do so... just shipping fee a bit high. Multiple orders would be more worthy

Thanks Chan, yea I have already been given a few contacts to get it shipped over to Europe :hi5:

Does look stunning I must say...
pudaqe8a.jpg

But is it worth waiting for Sideshows version? :dunno

vahy9uva.jpg

I think Imaginarium Iron Patriot body proportion is smaller and skinnier than Iron Patriot Sideshow version (buff like the movie one), but everything else such as the paint and details look great.

I don't know, love the price but not sold yet on the quality.

The base with the name cheapens it so much, like seriously, you don't need a name, everyone knows what it is, and if they don't they'll find out.

Ultimately I would rather pay more if the quality is there, a 1/2 scale figure attracts attention, so SS/Legacy still has that edge.

I feel like the proportions are a touch off on Iron Patriot? the head seems too big?
Imaginarium-Iron-PAtriot2.jpg

You know you spot the same thing as I do. I think either the body is too small/skinny or the head is too big. I don't see how Don Cheadle would fit into this suit, but I feel small Asian people will fit in the suit. I would go for Sideshow than Imaginarium one. The body proportion doesn't appeal to me but the details and paint job on Imaginarium IP is amazing though.

I think Imaginarium Iron Patriot body proportion is smaller and skinnier than Iron Patriot Sideshow version (buff like the movie one), but everything else such as the paint and details look great.

Its an interesting point you make patrix in regards to body proportion between the two although its difficult to compare between the two from the Sideshow picture where IP is standing side on. The Imaginarium Art version does look slightly slimline thus making the head appear to look larger...however, I'd imagine that the Sideshow LSF's would have the most correct accuracy in regards to size and detail due to working in tandem with Legacy Effects who have all the official movie blue prints if you like...

Like you say though, you certainly cant fault the paint apps on the IA version...very impressive!

Its an interesting point you make patrix in regards to body proportion between the two although its difficult to compare between the two from the Sideshow picture where IP is standing side on. The Imaginarium Art version does look slightly slimline thus making the head appear to look larger...however, I'd imagine that the Sideshow LSF's would have the most correct accuracy in regards to size and detail due to working in tandem with Legacy Effects who have all the official movie blue prints if you like...

Like you say though, you certainly cant fault the paint apps on the IA version...very impressive!

Yeah The more I look at Imaginarium IP, the more I feel it doesn't look right to me. Don Cheadle wouldn't fit in this suit.

It was one of the things that stop me from ordering the IA IP the body proportion looks slightly off. Well on the pics I've seen. But not really commented on it.
But It could be just bad angle of the pics . Inhand might look better , just hard to tell with pic,s alone. When this get more inhand pics might change my mind on IP.
But the Mark VII looking good.

It seems like only yesterday that another Iron Man collectible was announced...hold on...it was only yesterday!!! :horror :lol Well here is another and this one looks the beez knees and will certainly give Sideshows MKVII equivalent a run for its money! Its by Imaginarium Arts and its their take on the MKVII suit design from the Avengers only with this one there are tons of features such as your usual light up effects but also swap out hands to create new poses, interchangeable missile bay and arelions...although I have to be honest and say I didn't realise they were called arelions...I thought they were just flaps!!!! either way this is just :love :love

ty4ehyre.jpg

Why why must they put out Mark VII Armours now... WHY!!!!!!

It was one of the things that stop me from ordering the IA IP the body proportion looks slightly off. Well on the pics I've seen. But not really commented on it.
But It could be just bad angle of the pics . Inhand might look better , just hard to tell with pic,s alone. When this get more inhand pics might change my mind on IP.
But the Mark VII looking good.

Yes, u r right, IP body proportion look slightly off from certain angle. However, the workmanship, painting, sculpting and everything else just cover other weakness.
It depend on u looking at 5% of bad thing, and skip it.. or 95% of good thing and go ahead.

Back