Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can find out for you Eric if you like :) I've currently got a few guys in Asia working out the best plan to get this piece over to me in London...I'm praying for a reasonable shipping price :pray:

Andy, please see if you can find out what it's going to cost to get this shipped to the U.S. I will buy this in a heartbeat if the shipping is reasonable. :)

I'm expecting a discount due to being a VIP passholder of Andy's IRON MANsion amusement park. :D

:lol :lol nice one Eric :clap

Andy, please see if you can find out what it's going to cost to get this shipped to the U.S. I will buy this in a heartbeat if the shipping is reasonable. :)

As soon as I hear anything Brent i'll let you know :)

:lol :lol nice one Eric :clap

As soon as I hear anything Brent i'll let you know :)

Combined shipping would be more affordable. I checked before, one few 1/2 to US could be USD 1000 by air becoz it is oversized. If by surface, it is about same price too, but it could price for 2-3 pcs depend on actual dimension. I heard one indonesia seller, charged USD 100 for shipping to US either. but not sure how true it is.

Combined shipping would be more affordable. I checked before, one few 1/2 to US could be USD 1000 by air becoz it is oversized. If by surface, it is about same price too, but it could price for 2-3 pcs depend on actual dimension. I heard one indonesia seller, charged USD 100 for shipping to US either. but not sure how true it is.

Yea, I've had a few crazy quotes from a few guys in Asia when enquiring about the Heartbreaker 1/2 Scale and those were around $800 to ship to London :horror hoping this time round I can find something a little more affordable :)

Yea, I've had a few crazy quotes from a few guys in Asia when enquiring about the Heartbreaker 1/2 Scale and those were around $800 to ship to London :horror hoping this time round I can find something a little more affordable :)

Sadly i would pay the $800 in shipping just to not have to deal or buy from sideshow.

How often have you used them? Any issues?

I've only ordered once. I usually order from Toys Corner. All my SS I order from him, ok in my book. I have no idea how much to ship to US. I can ask if you like.

I've only ordered once. I usually order from Toys Corner. All my SS I order from him, ok in my book. I have no idea how much to ship to US. I can ask if you like.

If you could ask that would be awesome. I sent them an email but no reply yet.

Same thing anyone does when they receive something defective or broken? :dunno

Its a good point though...no-one knows what Imaginaurium Arts policies are when it comes to receiving damaged of faulty goods :dunno I'd hate to think we'd have to then pay for return postage after its cost us about $800 to receive it in the first place :horror nothing worse than being lumbered with a piece that it is damaged or doesn't work. I'll certainly be getting in touch with IA before I place my order...

Its a good point though...no-one knows what Imaginaurium Arts policies are when it comes to receiving damaged of faulty goods :dunno I'd hate to think we'd have to then pay for return postage after its cost us about $800 to receive it in the first place :horror nothing worse than being lumbered with a piece that it is damaged or doesn't work. I'll certainly be getting in touch with IA before I place my order...

My thoughts exactly . This isn't a big company and they defn don't deal outside of their specific zone for a reason I'm sure. I'd bet anyone who wants this in the U.S. will be required to take that risk.

My thoughts exactly . This isn't a big company and they defn don't deal outside of their specific zone for a reason I'm sure. I'd bet anyone who wants this in the U.S. will be required to take that risk.

Worse still is that one of my contacts in Asia has said that the company isn't doing as well as they hoped in terms of sales and are in a financial tight spot :horror not sure how much truth there is in that but having such stringent rules over international shipping can't be helping :dunno Am I right in thinking that XM also dont ship outside of Asia? :huh

XM doesn't directly , but a lot of retailers are able to get their hands on a few. Shipping for a 1/4 piece from xm is $200

Worse still is that one of my contacts in Asia has said that the company isn't doing as well as they hoped in terms of sales and are in a financial tight spot :horror not sure how much truth there is in that but having such stringent rules over international shipping can't be helping :dunno Am I right in thinking that XM also dont ship outside of Asia? :huh

I'm thinking IA might not be around for long if what you've heard is true. If that's the case the Mark VII might not even make it to production and that would be a shame. :(

Basically, IA packing box come with few layers. Statue -> Styrofoam -> Color Box -> Styrofoam at 4 corners (top and bottom) -> Brown shipping box -> Wooden rack

Therefore it will be some gap between shipping box and actual box. I personally feel it should be more protective than sideshow packing.
Additionally, the thickness of the statue, and its weight is more robust and stronger.

Based on IA policy, any broken/damage could be exchangeable provided you can return it to IA. IA also provided 1 year warranty for any defeats such as painting, and LED light

Back