Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, that's too bad. The more posing options, the better.
This is probably why he thought the flaps could close... IA issued this pic which is misleading:

max1920x1920_471d3091651168cc_10294478_300815193417618_6329911150003406657_n.jpg

Regardless, this is an amazing piece. Looks like another winner from IA.

Sorry, clarified with IA, there are 8 pieces of aero flaps, so can be in opened and closed mode. More Photos will be ready in a week later.

Sorry, clarified with IA, there are 8 pieces of aero flaps, so can be in opened and closed mode. More Photos will be ready in a week later.

THX! That's really perfect now...

I see. I probably wouldn't feel comfortable ordering from them personally. I went through SC cause I know if there are issues, I will be covered. It sounds like you have family over there though.

I be careful with sc, they need a deposit but doesn't tell you the shipping cost. So basically they can charge you whatever they want and if you don't like it you lose the deposit. Also there are long delays I think those guys are just getting it from some local John Doe not any authorized resellers.

They are good for most stuff but just don't have good experience with their oversea preorders from xm.

I was able to get an estimate from him. I told him if the shipping came in higher than that amount, I wanted my deposit back and he agreed, so we will see. $400 would be ok to me, but $500 or higher, I will pass.

I was able to get an estimate from him. I told him if the shipping came in higher than that amount, I wanted my deposit back and he agreed, so we will see. $400 would be ok to me, but $500 or higher, I will pass.

i probably should done that before paying my deposits on the xm orders, think i am just going to cut my losses. Had such bad experiences with XM's statues and customer service, i don't even want their statues anymore.

IA's iron mans do look awesome, and they are very active on the forums seem to take care of any issues. Just so tired dealing with all those unknowns, will just get it once a us seller puts it on eBay.

I just saw a picture of Mark 7 on Imaginarium's Art Facebook page.It looks great but the light on the eyes seems too dim when compared to the light on the hands and chest.I contacted Imaginarium Art and they told me that the eyes have been sprayed with a layer of translucent white paint which makes the light deemer.The eyes on the original Mark 7 were a lot brighter than the finished product.Does this bother anyone?

12553077_581537512012050_4085539658427112929_n (1).jpg

i don't even think the eye lights are on in this picture. The paint on the eyes shouldn't be any different than what covers the arc reactor and hands. God damn thats bad ass though

Unfortunately the eye lights are on in this picture.I confirmed it with Imaginarium Art!

Unfortunately the eye lights are on in this picture.I confirmed it with Imaginarium Art!

Wow, that's a major letdown if the eyes are noticeably dimmer than the hands and chest. On my 1:2 Mark 17 Heartbreaker from IA all the lights are bright as hell. :)

I just contacted with another guy of Imaginarium Art via facebook and he told that the lights on eyes, chest and palm are the same.I sure hope so!:pray:

I would be sending mine back if they were that dim. It wouldn't make any sense to make them like that whatsoever. I think whoever you talked to before doesn't know what they're talking about

It's silly, of course the eyes are going to light up the same. Come on. This is not IA's first trip to rodeo. They've done Iron Patriot, Heartbreaker, Mark 42, Hulkbuster on horizon. They are not going to give you a piece with dimmer eyes. Just nonsense. LoL.

I like this and have it on order but there is room for a nice museum pose as well. This one can contrast nicely with the Sideshow LSF one side by side.

got my invoice today, $450 for shipping. Not too bad imo for such a large piece. I wish I had the funds to get their 1:2 42 as well.

Just got mine
Really wonderful piece and the eyes are pretty bright
No worry about the QC:clap
Look forward for their HULKBUSTER:rotfl
IMG_6766.jpg

more pics please? Paint looks really sharp. Which do you like best between the 7 and heartbreaker?

Back