Imaginarium Art Iron Man MKVII 1:2 Scale WOW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts exactly . This isn't a big company and they defn don't deal outside of their specific zone for a reason I'm sure. I'd bet anyone who wants this in the U.S. will be required to take that risk.

As I know, IA doesn't ship to US because of license restriction. Since IA is not licensed for US distribution, don't think IA could provide better policy for US zone.

SS has been complaining to Marvel about IA pricing, so SS might feel competitive stress now, as Iron man is SS cash cow and been impacted by IA recently due to SS iron man quality.

regarding free shipping fee on replacement, as you can see IA and SS pricing. How come IA could produce better quality statue, with lower price and lower ES, but SS couldn't do so even though has big ES, and charge about 40% higher price? Is it becoz the "refund/replacement/shipping" has been taken into account?

IA mother company has been in toys distribution for many years.

As I know, IA doesn't ship to US because of license restriction. Since IA is not licensed for US distribution, don't think IA could provide better policy for US zone.

SS has been complaining to Marvel about IA pricing, so SS might feel competitive stress now, as Iron man is SS cash cow and been impacted by IA recently due to SS iron man quality.

regarding free shipping fee on replacement, as you can see IA and SS pricing. How come IA could produce better quality statue, with lower price and lower ES, but SS couldn't do so even though has big ES, and charge about 40% higher price? Is it becoz the "refund/replacement/shipping" has been taken into account?

Seriously? :lol. SS been earning too much that's why.

Factory production update photos

208932789.jpg961771723.jpg1099052417.jpg

Full statue photos taken from toys fair

0067hjUWjw1es84593uaaj30dc0hs76b.jpg6a5a3cb2gw1es735em5wfj21jk10xh3d (1).jpg

Real simple...

1) sideshow has a much bigger high cost us based staff population from artists to operations that adds to the overhead.
2) sideshow isn't satisfied with the same margin IA makes, they want a much higher percentage to make it worthwhile.

On the 1/4 pf 1000+ es that retails for $500, sideshow dealer pricing is about 30-40% off, and they need to make at least another 30% from wholesale,, then add on R&D, shipping, warehouse and operation overhead. You are looking at <$100 for the actual cost China factory charges per statue. And that's actually still pretty high I have gotten quotes around $50 a pop for standard 1/4 iron man type easy production pieces at 1000 unit per run. Assume sideshow uses better factory so their cost is bit higher, although with some of the paint quality you have to wonder.

This is no different than Tiffany or Cartier charging 10x for their stuff, when a smaller lesser brand who makes almost identical quality sells for much less. As long as they can corner the market on the popular licenses and/or market continue to believe the limited edition hand painted high end bs, sideshow will contue to sell.

Those Singapore newcomers have really put a dent in their monopoly lately though.

so far from what I've seen, I still stand by that this looks to be the best IM statue to date when factoring in everything. That paint looks like a new car finish.

Hot damnnn.... Now that is the red we all wanted. Good thing I got rid of my SS Mk VII

Where have you seen it for that price? The only reputable place I know that offers this has it for $1800 plus shipping in the US

I see. I probably wouldn't feel comfortable ordering from them personally. I went through SC cause I know if there are issues, I will be covered. It sounds like you have family over there though.

I see. I probably wouldn't feel comfortable ordering from them personally. I went through SC cause I know if there are issues, I will be covered. It sounds like you have family over there though.

I do. I just started using them for XM items when I can't find something with direct shipping or the XM site is sold out.

Looks like we will get two real IM masterpieces from IA... MK7 and Hulkbuster...

This piece is designed with opened aero flaps mode ONLY.
Aww, that's too bad. The more posing options, the better.
This is probably why he thought the flaps could close... IA issued this pic which is misleading:

max1920x1920_471d3091651168cc_10294478_300815193417618_6329911150003406657_n.jpg

Regardless, this is an amazing piece. Looks like another winner from IA.

Back