IM mk III 1/2 Scale Maquette - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man mark III Half Scale Maquette

I want one

attachment.php

If this is $2k it will be the only thing I buy at this years SDCC. I'd like to add the Vader 1:1 and Alien Maquette. Damn the choices.

Stay with Marvel, Bulls:cool:

I would love to have this- I already have the 1:1 IM Bust (no problems with mine), the Arc Reactor Replica from the RPF and all of the Hot Toys figures. Two problems- No place to display it a studio apt in NYC with all my other stuff and too many other major expenses this year -new Sony 46" LCD this summer and cost of a PSL at the new stadium in the Meadowlands to keep my NFL season tickets (16+ years).

Congrats to those who can afford it and have the space to display it.

do you think they will offer free shipping on this like the droids? otherwise add another couple of hundred to ship it.

I would love to have this- I already have the 1:1 IM Bust (no problems with mine), the Arc Reactor Replica from the RPF and all of the Hot Toys figures. Two problems- No place to display it a studio apt in NYC with all my other stuff and too many other major expenses this year -new Sony 46" LCD this summer and cost of a PSL at the new stadium in the Meadowlands to keep my NFL season tickets (16+ years).

Congrats to those who can afford it and have the space to display it.

Nah,

just buy em anyways....

just cut out the small stuff like not consuming NYC dogs for like 2 years and if that doesn't work then just be homeless for awhile....but homeless with a cool Iron Man by your side. :rock

Glad I could help with your dilema.

C'mon, just admit it Ski-ster...

You're a closet Iron Child lover :horror just waiting to come out and scream to the world...

I LOVE IRON KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon, just admit it Ski-ster...

You're a closet Iron Child lover :horror just waiting to come out and scream to the world...

I LOVE IRON KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way I see me having this piece if I had the 1:1 bust pieces to match it, others nothing in my collection will go with King Kong, thus I will not chase...

Another thing, if I had all those IM pieces then my collection would not be as diverse as I'd like it to be. I like IM don't get me wrong but SS has made so many pieces of him that getting them all would just look silly to me. No offense to The Mike or Av because that is there man, thus there collection is part of an IM shrine, I would do the same for a character that I had that much love for but my heart does not grow found of IM this way. Maybe we could build a custom coffin for him! :rock

The only way I see me having this piece if I had the 1:1 bust pieces to match it others nothing in my collection will go with King Kong, thus I will not chase...

Another thing, if I had all those IM pieces then my collection would not be as diversed as I'd like it to be. I like IM don't get me wrong but SS has made so many pieces of him that getting them all would just look silly to me. No offense to The Mike or Av because that is there man, thus there collection is part of an IM shrine, I would do the same for a character that I had that much love for but my heart does not grow found of IM this way. Maybe we could build a custom coffin for me! :rock

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:crying:crying

You'll always be my Skiman.....:horror

:rock

I like IM don't get me wrong but SS has made so many pieces of him that getting them all would just look silly to me.

Agreed, which is why this will be the only IM piece I will need to buy.

Back