IM mk III 1/2 Scale Maquette - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man mark III Half Scale Maquette

Have SS indicated how much this is going to retail for?

IMBaby.jpg

I was thinking of jumping into the 1:1 Bust line of IMs because all three look VERY impressive. But honestly, I think this will be the one I'll chase after instead.

Oh man. Speechless. This is the one I have been looking forward to the most. You're killing me Sideshow.

This is a center peice item... the trouble is.. with this on order... bye bye Vader Bust... Bye Bye Venom... Bye Bye Scarlet Whitch... bye bye Duke.... in other words.. most of my wants will quickly disapear. :(

Guys.. encourage me!!!!

Let's hope they can get this shipped out without paint damage like the 1:1 bust.

This is a center peice item... the trouble is.. with this on order... bye bye Vader Bust... Bye Bye Venom... Bye Bye Scarlet Whitch... bye bye Duke.... in other words.. most of my wants will quickly disapear. :(

Guys.. encourage me!!!!

My opinion is a little biased, but I am a big Marvel fan, and NONE of the other Marvel POs interest me as much as this. I'd take this over everything else unveiled today in a heartbeat.

The box will look like a couch from IKEA when it arrives.

My opinion is a little biased, but I am a big Marvel fan, and NONE of the other Marvel POs interest me as much as this. I'd take this over everything else unveiled today in a heartbeat.

Don't get me wrong. I'm an MKIII Freak.. my 1:1 bust would look killer next to this!!!! It's the cost that scares me.

Back