IM mk III 1/2 Scale Maquette - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man mark III Half Scale Maquette

$2000 for something that is 40" and 21" wide is definitely understandable. When you hear the price you think way too much, but you look at size comparison especially if its legit to the 1:1 bust and it makes a lot more sense.

SizeComparison.jpg

I without a doubt my friend will own it.

ron_burgundy.jpg

Great Odin's Raven!!! :horror

Wish i could get it but i doubt i will.

To be honest I think this is going to compliment the 1:1 bust well, even though it is half scale. A huge amount of presence will be added to any room that this statue is in.

It looks incredible but I can't imagine trying to get one that has acceptable paint after all the previous issues with IM products.

There's always the chance of that as well. Hopefully they have learnt from the 1:1 bust fiasco. Over on StatueForum, they're saying the price is $2000.

There's always the chance of that as well. Hopefully they have learnt from the 1:1 bust fiasco. Over on StatueForum, they're saying the price is $2000.

We keep saying that with each IM product released.......................

At Statueforum price quoted at $2,000 with a deposit due at time of ordering.

Now is time to put your $$$ where your mouth is Sideshow Freaks ..who's gonna put that deposit on !!!!

Like I said pages upon pages upon pages back, it'll be $1999.00 with an ES of 500 just like the Endo, I guarantee the quote was probably $1999.99 and the deposit if like the Endo will be $300.

Like I said pages upon pages upon pages back, it'll be $1999.00 with an ES of 500 just like the Endo, I guarantee the quote was probably $1999.99 and the deposit if like the Endo will be $300.

I gave them the link last nite Mike, they still by passed it :lol

what no pics of this one yet???? i guess it's not at the show yet. or maybe it won't be there at all.:confused:

Back