IM mk III 1/2 Scale Maquette - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man mark III Half Scale Maquette

I'm fully expecting this to follow suit of the Endo 1:2

$1999.00 ES of 500

I'm fully expecting this to follow suit of the Endo 1:2

$1999.00 ES of 500

I was joking about the 1000 ES and I agree with 500 or less, I think SS will capitalize on IM because they know they can. So I stick to my guns on $2300 because IM > Endo

Im guessing it will be about $1800.00 for this one.
It doesnt matter, I will have it. Was there any doubt!
Ok guys I will see it shortly and will post pictures directly from SDCC.

Im guessing it will be about $1800.00 for this one.
It doesnt matter, I will have it. Was there any doubt!
Ok guys I will see it shortly and will post pictures directly from SDCC.

Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?

Dang........ $2k is just way too much to spend on ANY statue. I mean, even some cinemaquette pieces are cheaper than that, and they are MUSEUM quality items!!!

Pretty cool statue though, for sure. But just not for that kind of $$

2k is a realistic approximation for this piece.

The elite will own it.

$2000 for something that is 40" and 21" wide is definitely understandable. When you hear the price you think way too much, but you look at size comparison especially if its legit to the 1:1 bust and it makes a lot more sense.

SizeComparison.jpg

The elite will own it.

I without a doubt my friend will own it.

This is the Iron Man Grail.

This has to be in my collection, it just has to. I collect everything, but this is the type of stuff that really got me into this collecting hobby. I live for pieces like this. Sure my guests love my collectibles and think my house looks like a museum but I don't do it for them I do it for myself because this is my hobby..this is what I do... and this is what makes me happy.

This is already mine.

As much of an Iron Man fan I always feel my collection would be incomplete without this.

This has to be in my collection, it just has to. I collect everything, but this is the type of stuff that really got me into this collecting hobby. I live for pieces like this. Sure my guests love my collectibles and think my house looks like a museum but I don't do it for them I do it for myself because this is my hobby..this is what I do... and this is what makes me happy.

This is already mine.

As much of an Iron Man fan I always feel my collection would be incomplete without this.

Those men have big balls...:rock

Back