IM mk III 1/2 Scale Maquette - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude! Where have you been????

Where have I been?

Ok Mr. only 253 posts in 15 months :tap

:lol

Me, I've been meditating in the mediterranean meandering from the media and those meddling kids all the while listening to meatloaf while eating meatballs and measuring the mega metrics required for my Iron Baby Child.

How about you? :lol

SideshowHulkBust.jpg

Shai!!!!!!!! :rock

What up GW!

I see that Hulk is still part of your daily diet, that's always a good thing.

I will be eating Iron Baby Child paint chips for breakfast, I hope it remains crunchy in milk.....I hate soggy paint chips, especially when they're made of...well....Iron!

Last edited:
Where have I been?

Ok Mr. only 253 posts in 15 months :tap

:lol

Me, I've been meditating in the mediterranean meandering from the media and those meddling kids all the while listening to meatloaf while eating meatballs and measuring the mega metrics required for my Iron Baby Child.

How about you? :lol

I've saved the world 18 times, cured numerous incurable diseases, wrote 46 novels, built a bridge made of twix, ran 92 marathons, and deleted 2619 posts from this forum because of my intense modesty! Other than that...not much!!! Oh, and come on this forum everyday in the hope of pulling your leg! LOL!

P.S. Got any left over meatballs?

I've saved the world 18 times, cured numerous incurable diseases, wrote 46 novels, built a bridge made of twix, ran 92 marathons, and deleted 2619 posts from this forum because of my intense modesty! Other than that...not much!!! Oh, and come on this forum everyday in the hope of pulling your leg! LOL!

P.S. Got any left over meatballs?

One of the best posts I've ever read here, period! :bow

Shai!!!!!!!! :rock

What up GW!

I see that Hulk is still part of your daily diet, that's always a good thing.

I will be eating Iron Baby Child paint chips for breakfast, I hope it remains crunchy in milk.....I hate soggy paint chips, especially when they're made of...well....Iron!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... lead paint chips :monkey1

Back