Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Now where will the people who bought the cape post pics of their Vader wearing it? Here or on the Vader thread?

You better believe I'm gonna picture post the hell out of both threads! :exactly:

What? No pics yet?
Anybody got theirs?
Mine will be a while before it gets here, so I'll have to live through your photos guys!

Don't have mine yet, but hope to get it tomorrow. Then pics Sunday or Monday. :)

Got my Vader and cape today.

Sadly, I wont be able to post pics until tomorrow... all I can say is that you guys are gonna love this thing....

Got mine in this afternoon, and I love it. Here are a few pics.

Vader02.jpg

Vader03.jpg

Imperial02.jpg

looks great and the collar can lay flat by pushing the tips of the collar underneath the helmet with a little bit of futzing.

Alright, I just threw him together last night. I have decided to go back to the 'robe on the outside' look. I need to iron the cape, and do some more careful futzing, and experiment with the collar more, but I wanted to pose him and post some pics ASAP!

P1090698.jpg

P1090701.jpg

P1090704.jpg

ActionFigures16.jpg

P1090708.jpg

P1090712.jpg

As you can see, this cape gives you lots of options for how you want to display him.

I don't usually like to take flash pictures of my stuff, but the above pictures don't give an accurate impression of the color of the cape. It really is a nice deep black to the naked eye:

P1090741.jpg

And here's a close up of the awesome chain and collar:

P1090748.jpg

One unexpected perk of keeping the robe outside of the armor is that the cape is easier to futz. The robe helps keep it in place a little better.

Should you buy this cape? Well all I can say is that I can't stop staring at it, and that there is no way you will ever get the Sideshoow cape to lay like this one does... SO BUY IT! :lecture

Last edited:

Looks great, although the collar seems to be a bit on the large side. At any rate, I was planning on wearing it under the mask, so no problem there.
Thanks for the pics!

I'd be very interested in one of these :pray:

I received my cape today Lance. :yess:

I haven't had a chance to put it on him but, the weight and the craftsmanship of the collar and chain are very nice.

I will try to fit him with it over the next couple days and post a pic or two.

Looks great!
How can I get the wrinkles and folds out of the cape?
Thanks!

Iron it. :wave

Seriously though, just set your iron to the low setting spray it a bit with clean water and iron it. I've done it many times with his batman capes.

Cool, thanks!
I just didn't want to damage it at all.
Sorry if it was an obvious question.
Thanks!

Nice pics, guys. That cape is miles better than the Sideshow 'foam' one. Great work, lforigno!

"90% rayon, very nice."

Back