Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Sideshow cape:

P1050646.jpg

Looks like a tent.

lforigno custom cape:

P1090701.jpg

Looks like a cape.

OK there hasn't been many pics of the new cape but from the ones I've seen it doesn't look like it covers much of the shoulder like Sean was asking about. Does it cover more or is it still like the SSC cape?

^^^ Did you miss these?

P1090708.jpg

P1090712.jpg

P1090748.jpg

So yes, you can cover the shoulder very well. It's very versatile for covering the shoulder or going behind the shoulder. And like his rayon Batman capes, they futz very very easily. :)

All ironed and futzed:

P1090797.jpg

I still like the collar up better. :)

Ok, Pm sent along with payment....looks awesome

got it thanks allot. our turn around time is a lot faster than a week now since we have a system. So in all honesty it should take only a couple days to make it.

Thanks for the pms and interest everyone. The capes are still available and if anyone would like one please just see the first post for ordering info. thanks for everyones compliments.

I hate doing this to those who have already bought this but I am lowering the price to 50 dollars shipped. All the info is in the first post. Thanks

I wish I had the cash for this cape and the batman one. Having shelled out so much for these figures in the first place it seems a shame not to go the extra step to turn them into all they should be cape-wise. Awesome work lforigno!

I wish I had the cash for this cape and the batman one.

I wish I had this figure. I'd be all over this like no tomorrow. The capes really look great on Vader how he's transformed like Batty.

Final pose:

P1090821.jpg

I couldn't decide between behind the shoulders or covering the shoulders, so I went for half and half! :D

I hate doing this to those who have already bought this but I am lowering the price to 50 dollars shipped. All the info is in the first post. Thanks

Hey, not like you put a gun to our head and made us buy one...cant wait to get mine.....full price or not, its snazzy looking! :)

Back