Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Yup, I think I'll go with the collar-up look as well.
Either way, great cape and can't wait to get mine!

Thanks. I am gonna tweak it one more time so that it drapes over the shoulders more.

I need height in inches for a unmodded vader and Modded vader. I measured an unmodded vader and got right around 14 and a half inches, but I have no idea how tall a modded vader is.

pics of new final cape. I redid the entire design of the cape which is why is took so long. The collar can also lay flat as well as stick up as shown in the pics.

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

:clap I'm so glad that you decided to change those corners so that they're not as sharp. Thanks a bunch, I can't wait to get mine :panic:

That looks great! I think everyone is gonna be really pleased with it. :)

Maglor your stuff is going out tomorrow via priority mail. Everyone elses capes are going out tomorrow as well.

Also when you guys receive your capes it is very easy to put them on. The capes can have the collar sticking up or laying flat. TO get them to lay flat you must push the ends of the collar underneath the helmet which gives it that look but the look I prefer. Also the capes are meant to be put on display and not be messed with. I have made 10 prototypes and they have not had any issues but if you play with the chain and collar too much or pull on it hard it could come apart. Just be careful with the chain and collar and dont yank on it. besides that it is perfect.

lforigno all your hard work has certainly paid off. Your cape is a masterpiece, well done. I'm very excited and honoured to be able to add one of your capes to my Vader. Most Impressive.

thanks allot I have some capes going out today and the others that have ordered will go out tomorrow.

Back