Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

From lforigno: The capes will be 60 dollars shipped and will be made out of a rayon/spandex material. The capes will also include the leather collar and black chain. Thanks.

The CAPE "interest" List: (all full length unmodded height unless specified)

1. Maulfan
2. abake
3. shockwave
4. orbitingx
5. Entropy
6. Manticore72c
7. eczamurai
8. automaton
9. Jack Bauer
10. Jedah Kalm
11. Ultimate Weapon
12. JediMike71

Chime in for who WANTS one now.

The WANT A CAPE Line -- ready to PAY: (all capes full length for unmodded Vader unless specified)

1. Maulfan
2. shockwave
3. hobbitjedi
4. Manticore72c
5. abake

cape:
IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

Last edited:

Well I talked to my fiancée who is doing the collar and chains for the capes and she plans on working on them Sunday. I want to try to have about 20 people committed before I buy the materials so I can buy it in bulk at once. Once we have that amount I will contact everyone on the list that wor-gar is doing (thanks again and your first) for payment. Once I recieve payment I will begin work on the capes along with my fiancée.

Once again the cape looks great. But if it's ok I would like mine to have the collar flat as well please? Thanks :peace:)

From lforigno: The capes will be 60 dollars shipped and will be made out of a rayon/spandex material. The capes will also include the leather collar and black chain. Thanks.

The CAPE "interest" List: (all full length unmodded height unless specified)

1. Maulfan
2. abake
3. shockwave
4. orbitingx
5. Entropy
6. Manticore72c
7. eczamurai
8. automaton
9. Jack Bauer
10. Jedah Kalm
11. Ultimate Weapon
12. JediMike71

Chime in for who WANTS one now.

The WANT A CAPE Line -- ready to PAY: (all capes full length for unmodded Vader unless specified)

1. Maulfan
2. shockwave
3. hobbitjedi
4. Manticore72c
5. abake
6. orbitingx (height mod version)

Last edited:

Want the cape...Ready to pay.

modded height please

Sure...no problem

Mine measures 11 7/8" from the from the highest point of clavicle to the bottom of boot (with chest armor on).

Are they all going to have the ability to flatten the collar?

....If not please make mine with a flat collar

(Edit)......Looks awesome man!!

Sure...no problem

Mine measures 11 7/8" from the from the highest point of clavicle to the bottom of boot (with chest armor on).

Are they all going to have the ability to flatten the collar?

....If not please make mine with a flat collar

(Edit)......Looks awesome man!!

It is easier for me if you just tell me the difference in height from the unmodded vader to a modded vader because I already have the template done. Yes all colars can either stick up or be flattened

14 1/8" modded

This is with the torso mod and Hasbro dome

Last edited:
Back