I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought about 15 items from TA... Still one pair of Sniper boots available. Looks like they parted out one or two more in the last day or so....

The pack and straps might take a bit of creativity.... Anyone found anything?

Last edited:
No way! go classic look.

Missed my point. I meant subtle updates to make him look more realistic (so that he fits in with the Sideshow line), vs. the clashing outfit the OG figure has. Hasbro ripped me off with this guy so I never got him and don't really feel the strong urge for accuracy. :lol

Just bought about 15 items from TA... Still one pair of Sniper boots available. Looks like they parted out one or two more in the last day or so....

The pack and straps might take a bit of creativity.... Anyone found anything?

The straps should be easy, Duke or Airborne style. I prolly won't bother with a backpack right now.

Did you order the same blue sweater as me and elvis? The seller also has nice tan pants.

Oh yeah, I didnt realize they were the same seller as the pants. Might as well get the pants too.

This is what the stand decal should look like. The actual arm decal on the original figure is way to small and detailed to make, so I took liberty and made up something to use.

picture.php

Flak vest works for the Airborne torso, sleevless shirt vest works for the Duke torso. Lots of ideas floating around my head but nothing's in stone except for the special edition. This is gonna be really fun!

Love the stand, 'Face, and the insignia looks just fine! :rock2

Looks great Face, I will go with the airborne torso and strapping system.

It's definitely more interesting then the Duke strap, for sure... At this point I'm just going to get the base uni down (sweater, vest, pants, shoes and gloves) and then get the detailed gear in after that.

And here is the first stand decal cut. The arm logo needs to be tweaked a bit so its not as pointy on the corners.

DSC_2737.jpg

DSC_2740.jpg

Evil, that Awesome! I'm down for a set of those along with the head!

Looks great Evil!

Looks like my stuff shipped from Japan :rock And my stuff from ToyAnxiety will be here tomorrow.

Just need to pick up a shirt now.

Got boots, pants, sweater, vest and an M16 with grenade launcher either in hand or on the way....

For those looking to do a more modern version the Albert Wesker STARS version has a cool looking vest. Not sure when that comes out though.

Haven't posted in a while. This is still a go, I just got caught up in shooting the past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back